What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

He's 28 I think. And would provide some opportunities for the likes of French. We might need more strings to our bow in future cos let's face it we're fairly ordinary in attack. But I haven't heard we're talking to him so it obviously won't happen.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
You're a cynical lot. We're not talking crazy money here. I wouldn't offer him a cent over $500K.

Wouldn't even offer him half of that !!

Potentially at his best Taylor is the type of player we need, and he could be worth a chance of at a fair price, but it would be risky!.

But I suspect he is looking for one last payday thus his interest in the super league.

The Colonel

Immortal
Wouldn't even offer him half of that !!

Potentially at his best Taylor is the type of player we need, and he could be worth a chance of at a fair price, but it would be risky!.

But I suspect he is looking for one last payday thus his interest in the super league.

His interest in ESL is due to the fact he can hide out one in from the wing and not have to do anything overly defensive and then just run over the top of blokes. Laziness personified...