What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We do have a roster spot empty.

But as Baz said he seems more trouble than he is worth.

Another wasted talent by the looks.

84 Baby

Referee
Walked away from two 3-year, $1.3m contracts? I'd hope BA would find out why before even contemplating it

Bazal

Post Whore
Well I for one will be second guessing everything about the whole shambles! And maybe even third guessing it for good measure

Bazal

Post Whore
We were offered Tolman but passed on the offer apparently.

Damn. Money or just no interest?

I really like Tolman although I always get shouted down by the fat prop fanbois, regularly high meterage and a quality defender. A season or two out of him would be worthwhile.

Similar to what we have, sure....but better

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I really like Tolman although I always get shouted down by the fat prop fanbois, regularly high meterage and a quality defender. A season or two out of him would be worthwhile.

Do you think so? I reckon he’s just a great worker. Very useful, but more valuable to just about any other pack than ours.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I just think we have a few of the same kind of prop, he's a very good first grader but he's probably a bit too similar to Timmy and the Bear IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore
Fact is tigers are desperate and got rid of. Then dpgs sacked. Now would they have to compensate him?
Id say he will have a year off before any clubs talk too. Im sure Broncos can sign him up for 80k.

Latest posts