What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
I know you're still hurting because your mates are gone but the War is over champ and you lost. Just let it go lol

I guess that means that you won?
I'm glad you're happy Jake. Good to see someone enjoying watching our club get brought to its knees. There are some on here who have accused other's of not being real fans because they are either not positive enough or not bagging the club enough. I've always said that was bullshit because we all care about the club and want to see it succeed. You on the other hand have outed yourself as nothing but a faction follower who cares little about the club.

This may be the dumbest post you've ever made.
And that's saying something.

Going fishing on here so easy, you just put some plumber on the hook and the little fishies come out to bite lol it's always the usual suspects.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Going fishing on here so easy, you just put some plumber on the hook and the little fishies come out to bite lol it's always the usual suspects.

Jake fishing

ZUYyj9sjSkreH-0_E85VWoSw8L3JoOZA_BCrEr5XmKgCRnkZW75gmAOBr81mBrVOfYFkP9IytPuhK4clRgvMpNLTCyxLfUllhUOe8OFTaQte24x4rgM7qmtSx2qVlr1ocbjA5Q=w240-h180-nc

Parra47

Juniors
Tonight on Sterlo On The Couch BA said Parra have made some signing that will be announced over the coming weeks and he also wants a halfback to partner Norman in the halves, a player that will be there long term for our club.

Latest posts