What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Enakeel

Juniors
Very much doubt Brown will be thrown into the deep end just yet, I expect Norman and Moses to be our halves but fb and Fake are problematical. French is my preferred option for fb and you'd have to say KP will be the starting Fake (since only one in top 30 - is Ray Stone an option there?) but his service needs to improve and perhaps his tackling technique should be less kamikaze.
Sorry mate, Dont mean to be rude. Mahoney is not close to 178cm at all. I stood bye him last week and he was up to my chin and I'm 184cm.
I think he is actually like 172-174 Max

Here are 2 pictures. Ray stone is 180cm tall & there is a difference easy in there height.
View attachment 25107 View attachment 25108 Norman who is 184cm tall. even with Mahoneys hat sitting higher he isn't close

Yeah you can’t call judgement from the camera mate. But if you insist, he is next to moses and he is supposedly 182 and is nearly a similar height.
I’ve seen him at games close up and I’m 176 and he is taller then me mate so I’ll stick with he is taller then that with whatever you report.

Dibs

Bench
He doesn’t do it for attention. He does it because he doesn’t take everything seriously, and why should he? It’s just a league forum and he does it for shits and giggles
Well that’s your opinion, mine is he does it for attention

The Colonel

Immortal
Reece Robson has only played 2 NRL games, not really worth chasing if Mahoney "doesn't work". With not much experience to his name we're better off sticking with Schneider. Same with Egan. I'd suggest given how strongly they've performed so far in the pre-season that a few of those positions will be filled by our current crop of young ones training with the first grade squad.
Fainga'a, Utoikamanu (possibly both if Filia can get clearance to play), Brown, Schneider, Parry, Dunster. I'm guessing all will be on top 30 contracts this time next year.

Robson has only played two games however I feel he would have played considerably more had McInnes not performed as well as he has. As a club I feel we have had more luck with players on the fringe of first grade rather than established players.

I agree with you regarding the juniors being used to fill a number of the Top 30 slots however we still need some experience and some established players amongst them as well.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah you can’t call judgement from the camera mate. But if you insist, he is next to moses and he is supposedly 182 and is nearly a similar height.
I’ve seen him at games close up and I’m 176 and he is taller then me mate so I’ll stick with he is taller then that with whatever you report.
Yep. I've stood next to him and he towers over me. I am 165cm.

The Colonel

Immortal
I dont really like Danny Levi much ... he seemed to get talked up alot as some new zealand star in the making - but hasnt really gone anywhere

I think he needs a new start. Wasn’t used very much last year by Brown. Tough little nugget and seems more durable than Pritchard.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well that’s your opinion, mine is he does it for attention
lol

who cares about attention on an internet forum?

most posters here wouldn't know each other if they walked past each other in the street so it would be a pointless exercise in futility

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Robson has only played two games however I feel he would have played considerably more had McInnes not performed as well as he has. As a club I feel we have had more luck with players on the fringe of first grade rather than established players.

I agree with you regarding the juniors being used to fill a number of the Top 30 slots however we still need some experience and some established players amongst them as well.

Agreed on needing more experience, we'll need it as it seems likely we won't be re-signing a fair few of those experienced players off-contract. I wouldn't be against signing an older player similar to what Gower brought, didn't have much experience in first grade but had been around the game a long time, never made negative headlines off the field. Good to have that sort of player in the squad imo.

Gazzamatta

Coach
does he feel the same way about drug cheats?
I recall Gallen on that 100% Footy, Gus Lovefest, saying Homes is a winger and should stop thinking he will ever be a fullback. Hes never appeared to be a supporter of Valentine. The sad thing is this goose will be inflicted on us for years thanks to 9's ridiculous opinion of the boofhead.

I really couldn't give a F$#k what height he is to be honest.! Iv got nothing to gain.
I'm just stating facts from my perspective.
Agree to disagree

Latest posts