What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Or Nathan Hindmarsh.
Wash your mouth out.

tenor.gif

TheRam

Coach
I never told you this but me and your Aunty maintained a sexual relationship that blossumed into a full blown love affair only some men dream of. Rolling around naked in the garden doing it for hours on end.
Remember the time she dropped under 90kgs? That wasn't a diet but all that extra workouts she was having.

I knew it was jizz in her hair! She would walk around like she had been in a steam sauna but I could smell it. But she kept say it was just a new conditioner that gave her that wet look. But she always had this twinkle in the eye when she would say it. Yeah she lost a bit of wait there for a while but never lost the boobs.

Well all I can say Hindy111 is welcome son, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. I couldn't be prouder. Oh did she ever let you use the back door? Rumour was she had a saloon door back there if she liked a fella.

hindy111

Post Whore
I suspect she's about as real as hindyeleven's mate Mick.

I knew it was jizz in her hair! She would walk around like she had been in a steam sauna but I could smell it. But she kept say it was just a new conditioner that gave her that wet look. But she always had this twinkle in the eye when she would say it. Yeah she lost a bit of wait there for a while but never lost the boobs.

Well all I can say Hindy111 is welcome son, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. I couldn't be prouder. Oh did she ever let you use the back door? Rumour was she had a saloon door back there if she liked a fella.

When Mick would join us he'd frequent the backdoor

Latest posts