What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Oscarman

Juniors
Plod Rein is not even worth Tree Fiddy let alone 350k, absolute Plodder who's service is worse than my local KFC.
hqdefault.jpg

natheel

Coach
If we have in fact missed out on Brown, Musgrove would be a decent signing for the future. He's showed some potential in his few games in the top grade imo

hindy111

Post Whore
On 1 eyed eels says brown backflipped 11th hour in cooling off period.
Sounds like used us to up his value.

It's not all bad news today. I heard a rumour that in order to bring in more business, Max has decided to rename the trophy room the Powerhouse Museum. Todd's promised to get his mates in government to see if it's possible.

emjaycee

Coach
That's really average.

A fullback with less than a season at 1 under his belt, a winger who is a prolific try-scorer but massively liable to getting ragdolled over the sideline, a halfback who has never played first grade, a hooker whose not shown much and is massively injury prone and a career bench prop.

That's almost as bad as some of the sides we've put out under Kearney, although at least BA's instilled some mental fortitude.

Yeah but we are still 2 months from the end of the current season and the merry-go-round hasn't even started yet. Farrah and Benji will sign somewhere, this will put pressure on incumbents hookers and halves who will start to look elsewhere and in turn will cause some option to pop up that simply aren't visible just yet.

I simply listed the potential top 17 that we currently have (well maybe not Brown anymore) or are odds-on to get and based on what is still to pass, I reckon the squad for 2017 is BUILDING nicely - it isn't finished and I won't be slashing my wrists until it is.

And by the way, apart from Peats (and swapping Junior for Vave/Brown) that same forward pack has us with the best defence in the comp up to round 9 - are you sure our pack under Kearney could say the same?