What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Fanbase

Juniors
Lol, their stats are very similar. Put green in the dragons side and he would look like a poor version of Robbo.

Gee even Blair and Morgan look good at the storm.
yeah lets have robo and degois as our starting players next year. we should go pretty good with those two

Fanbase

Juniors
Does anyone think we need some backs? Or do we go with

1 Bevan
2 Gutherson
3 Jennings
4 Taka
5 Semi

Id like to have another wing option. We do not have a lot at Wenty or anyone from under 20's.
you want to pick our most creative back on the wing? great idea! much better to play him there than fullback, centre or five eight.......

natheel

Coach
Does anyone think we need some backs? Or do we go with

1 Bevan
2 Gutherson
3 Jennings
4 Taka
5 Semi

Id like to have another wing option. We do not have a lot at Wenty or anyone from under 20's.

Depending on who we sign in other positions I'd be tempted to look at Mead. He would be good at the back if either of Gutho or Bev aren't working out

hindy111

Post Whore
you want to pick our most creative back on the wing? great idea! much better to play him there than fullback, centre or five eight.......

I am open to ideas- I just would leave Jennings at centre .
Gutherson is not a 5/8. Bevan will play fullback as he doesn't carry the ball strong enough for a winger while Gutherson does.

If his form is good I would be open to the idea of Taka playing a bench role and Gutherson to centre.

Incorrect

Coach
I am open to ideas- I just would leave Jennings at centre .
Gutherson is not a 5/8. Bevan will play fullback as he doesn't carry the ball strong enough for a winger while Gutherson does.

If his form is good I would be open to the idea of Taka playing a bench role and Gutherson to centre.

Yeah Taka to the bench and Guth-Bus to the centres is probably the way I'd lean... I'd be surprised if the Bus plays wing again, BA openly stated he was not really a finisher...

Parra47

Juniors
Marshall said on last nights NRL 360 that he is a running five eight and that is his best position, not a half back. Just for those who think there is no difference in the roll of a 6 and 7.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Marshall said on last nights NRL 360 that he is a running five eight and that is his best position, not a half back. Just for those who think there is no difference in the roll of a 6 and 7.
There's not really much room for a 'running five-eighth' these days. It requires a great halfback like Thurston to do all the first receiver work. Otherwise you need two halves that can play first receiver.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A running 5/8 that can't run anymore. Quick sign him up!!