What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
huggers to the rescue

Guess what I'm thinking, melt-boy.

ThriftyPleasantBarbet-size_restricted.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have no problem with us trying to add another big middle forward to the squad, but 700k for a bloke with dickfingers who hasn’t had the same impact on the game since he was allowed to get away with constantly dropping the ball and getting penalties in 2014. That was 5 years ago and he’s been pretty average since then.

Call me a Deathrider or whatever the Pom Pom wavers call people who don’t think everything the club does it awesome. As Hindy says what happens when we have to upgrade Stefano and Kaufusi when we are paying almost 1.5m for Paulo and Gurgess???

Bazal

Post Whore
I have no problem with us trying to add another big middle forward to the squad, but 700k for a bloke with dickfingers who hasn’t had the same impact on the game since he was allowed to get away with constantly dropping the ball and getting penalties in 2014. That was 5 years ago and he’s been pretty average since then.

Call me a Deathrider or whatever the Pom Pom wavers call people who don’t think everything the club does it awesome. As Hindy says what happens when we have to upgrade Stefano and Kaufusi when we are paying almost 1.5m for Paulo and Gurgess???

It might be overs, but he's still a damned good player, a big body and is wasted IMO as "the third brother". Given Mannah and Gower are odds on to retire sooner rather than later, and given Terepo will shortly not be needed, I wouldn't be concerned about him taking a young player's spot or money.

I also think that the game has changed. The cap is much bigger than it was...600-700k players now are the 400-450k players of a few years ago.

Anyway he's knocked us back, for better or worse.

El Diablo

Post Whore
no surprise that one hugger pictured is bald

first rule of death riders is no bald death riders
second rule of death riders is no bald death riders

Latest posts