What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Give him 4yrs. BA can dust off Watmoughs old contract.

Well we've allegedly offered him 2....and you've just demonstrated he's much better than what we have, accidentally. Maybe you need to have a tea?

Rooibos is nice, calming. Will clear your head.

Avenger

Immortal
No I prefer Moses. We need some flare. Townsend I rate about as good as Jeff Robson.
Is that the halfback that featured in our last grand final appearance and was the man of the match in the preliminary final that got us there against the Dogs?

hindy111

Post Whore
Well we've allegedly offered him 2....and you've just demonstrated he's much better than what we have, accidentally. Maybe you need to have a tea?

Rooibos is nice, calming. Will clear your head.

Im about building the club for 2020. Its this 1yr at a time plan our moron staff roll over all the time.

#quickfix.

Bazal

Post Whore
I posted the stats already for hisn 2018. Go read them.
Have a look at his form over last 4 years rather then just 2018....

How does his form over the past four years compare to Pritchard?

Actually, let me save you the trouble. Luke is light years better

Bazal

Post Whore
Im about building the club for 2020. Its this 1yr at a time plan our moron staff roll over all the time.

#quickfix.

How is it a quick fix?

We have two young hookers, both very good potential, who aren't ready.

What do you propose we do? Use Pritchard and Smith, who are proven to be not up to standard?

Throw in two youngsters and potentially wreck them?

Or sign a quality player for two years, heavily front loaded with our free cap space, to bridge the gap between now and when Mahoney is ready to take the role full time?

Happy MEel

First Grade
His last season at Souths? Average.
2 at Warriors gabrage and one ok.

Past it.
His last season at Souths he averaged only 1.9 missed tackles a game, averaged 98m a game, had 5 try assists, 3 tries and 17 offloads. That’s pretty bloody solid. I’d say last year’s missed tackle stats was the anomaly as he was carrying the shoulder injury throughout the season according to the link below.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12136230

hindy111

Post Whore
How is it a quick fix?

What do you propose we do? Use Pritchard and Smith, who are proven to be not up to standard?

Or sign a quality player for two years, heavily front loaded with our free cap space, to bridge the gap between now and when Mahoney is ready to take the role full time?

Katoa and Wade Egan says HI

HAIL THE DUKE

Happy MEel

First Grade
How is it a quick fix?

...or Schneider is ready to share the role. It really is the perfect scenario to have a quality spine player prepared to accept only a 2 year deal whilst our young guns are learning the ropes.

Bazal

Post Whore
Katoa and Wade Egan says HI

HAIL THE DUKE

Both struggled more than a little last year. Neither has proven to be anything like a genuine first grade hooker yet, and hooker is easily Penrith's weakest position.

Yes, they sure do say hi. They prove my point exactly.

Latest posts