What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
So apparently Tamou was being shopped around but when a team was interested in taking him Penrith said “Nah, we’re keeping him.”

Does this not make sense to anyone else?

Bazal

Post Whore
We should go all out for Zac Lomax from Saints who seems to be on the outer and played reserves last week. Top shelf player and accomplished goal kicker.

I’d even take him this year.

He's not on the outer, they just re-signed and upgraded him.

For some reason Mary just prefers Aitken and doesn't think Lomax is worth a wing spot. Won't be long before one of those things changes.

Aitken might be a decent buy though, for the right price...and more likely to be let loose by Saints.

Rhyse Martin would be worth an approach IMO. Cannot believe Dean Pay isn't picking him, and unlike Lomax he's not that young so will be more likely to jump at an opportunity.

Bazal

Post Whore
ChiefyBase said:
Undisclosed source has made me aware that a certain player will be in an Eels jersey next week. The source is impeccable..

The clue is "The plane". Its absolute.

ChiefyBase said:
Its absolute.

Except then, two minutes later....

ChiefyBasePostEdit said:
Fake news

Classic clueless ChiefyBase

hindy111

Post Whore
We should go all out for Zac Lomax from Saints who seems to be on the outer and played reserves last week. Top shelf player and accomplished goal kicker.

I’d even take him this year.

Id rather we went hard for DWZ. I would then move Gutherson to centre.
But yes Lomax would be great too.

Latest posts