What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Yeah, well how could the Sharks sign him when they should have released players, still waiting for that to happen. No doubt he's Cowgirls bound if the NFL experiment fails

Obviously they can't fit Holmes into their 2019 squad now, but they did cut (or fail to complete the signing of ) Segeyaro in March.

Salary-cap fall guy James Segeyaro has signed a training contract with Cronulla and remains hopeful of continuing his NRL career with the Sharks.

The former representative hooker was cut from Cronulla's 30-man playing roster to ensure the Sharks were cap compliant before this week's season opener against Newcastle.

After also signing a $1 deal to play with Newtown in the NSW Cup, Segeyaro is hoping the Sharks can offload another player to allow him to resume his NRL career in the Shire.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/segeyaro-signs-training-deal-with-sharks

Eelogical

Referee
pie eater
Have you ever eaten a pie sold from Parra Stadium? I reckon they've still got stock left over from the last game and will have them ready for the bankwest opening day. They might just hand them out for the community open day.

hindy111

Post Whore
Have you ever eaten a pie sold from Parra Stadium? I reckon they've still got stock left over from the last game and will have them ready for the bankwest opening day. They might just hand them out for the community open day.

I made my own pies on Monday. A total of 40. The chicken are amazing but the meat ones are a bit dry.