What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Stand up comedy without jokes is your thing?
To each their own I guess but I kind of agree Poo. Sorry Gronky. I watched 30 minutes and changed channel. I dont think ill re visit. I couldnt believe the size of the audience. Maybe her previous stuff was better or maybe there are more of those LBQDSRTMNOZS people in Australia than I'd ever imagined.

Gronk

Staff member
This will take the heat out of the Gutho market.

LEEDS FULLBACK ON NRL RADAR

Teenage Leeds fullback Jack Walker is the latest player to attract the attention of NRL clubs.

Although only 19, Walker is rated among the best fullbacks in Super League and has at least two Aussie clubs on his tail.

The youngster won a Super League championship with Leeds at just 17 and while his kicking in general play is a little inconsistent, he is a special talent who Leeds will find hard to retain.

With fullback becoming one of the game’s key positions in the 2010s, Walker will command big money if he decides to come to the NRL.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...k-walker/43d20ca9-ff11-4419-95d6-cbc2a1f29242

Bazal

Post Whore

Teenage Leeds fullback Jack Walker is the latest player to attract the attention of NRL clubs.

Although only 19, Walker is rated among the best fullbacks in Super League and has at least two Aussie clubs on his tail.

The youngster won a Super League championship with Leeds at just 17 and while his kicking in general play is a little inconsistent, he is a special talent who Leeds will find hard to retain.

With fullback becoming one of the game’s key positions in the 2010s, Walker will command big money if he decides to come to the NRL.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...k-walker/43d20ca9-ff11-4419-95d6-cbc2a1f29242

No it won't.

He's 178cm and 80 kg. Might be a project for someone, but not going to be getting Gutho money

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
To each their own I guess but I kind of agree Poo. Sorry Gronky. I watched 30 minutes and changed channel. I dont think ill re visit. I couldnt believe the size of the audience. Maybe her previous stuff was better or maybe there are more of those LBQDSRTMNOZS people in Australia than I'd ever imagined.
All of society’s victims love it, plus it’s a healthy dose of flagellation for guilty white cisheteropatriarchs.

We always carry a burden.

Incorrect

Coach

Sticky has probably already signed him... Won't be long until the Raiders are englishmen 1 through 17

84 Baby

Referee
What about all the merkins who appeared in SoA and tWD?
Do I look like the casting director?Besides the dead dudes, the only one who may be missing is The Mighty Bosch. Which I guess might be monetary reasons given he was filming that and he’s the titular character

Gronk

Staff member
All of society’s victims love it, plus it’s a healthy dose of flagellation for guilty white cisheteropatriarchs.

We always carry a burden.

Ad hominem fallacy. Focus on the root of the message, rather than wall-papering over your insecurities.