What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Just been told they forgot to add a separate scoreboard and timer.
Apparently, was not in the scope and therefore not quoted and allowed for. They are rushing to get one delivered in the next day or 2 and mounted ready for game day.
Apparently it has to be separate to large screens and everyone is laughing at how this was missed.
Hindy isn’t laughing but chiefly says it’s no biggie

Noise

Coach
Yep, Daniel Mortimer the premiership winner. Only bigger and faster and without the famous surname.

Daniel Mortimer who didn’t play 250 first grade games nor did he get anywhere near origin. Just because someone handles first grade while they are eligible for 20s doesn’t mean they are going play 250 and earn an origin jersey

strider

Post Whore
Apparently, was not in the scope and therefore not quoted and allowed for. They are rushing to get one delivered in the next day or 2 and mounted ready for game day.
Apparently it has to be separate to large screens and everyone is laughing at how this was missed.
Magnetic numbers on a metal sheet and an egg timer will do the trick

yy_cheng

Coach
I can't wait to see him move into the centres. You can just tell he isn't comfortable passing the ball and putting player's into gaps. Him running off Dyl, Guth or Moses will see his best come out.
Has he played on the right previously at half and might prefer passing left to right ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Daniel Mortimer who didn’t play 250 first grade games nor did he get anywhere near origin. Just because someone handles first grade while they are eligible for 20s doesn’t mean they are going play 250 and earn an origin jersey
Obviously. But Salmon is also more physical than Mortimer. He already looks like a first grader whereas Mortimer never did.

Noise

Coach
Obviously. But Salmon is also more physical than Mortimer. He already looks like a first grader whereas Mortimer never did.

250 first grade games is a rare feet. I think only 4 Eels players have done it - Hindmarsh, Price, Kenny and Cayless. I'm not even sure any players that have been at Parra and played at other clubs have done it.

Bazal

Post Whore
250 first grade games is a rare feet. I think only 4 Eels players have done it - Hindmarsh, Price, Kenny and Cayless. I'm not even sure any players that have been at Parra and played at other clubs have done it.

John Morris and Geoff Gerard got over 300.

Luke Burt also got over 250 with us.

CBF looking at others who got over 250 between us and other clubs but

Noise

Coach
John Morris and Geoff Gerard got over 300.

Luke Burt also got over 250 with us.

CBF looking at others who got over 250 between us and other clubs but

Oh yea, how did I forget Burt!? So 5 eels players and at least 2 that played for multiple clubs .

I wonder how many others played first grade by the age of 20 and didn’t play origin and / or 250 first grade games. I’d say a hell of a lot more.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh yea, how did I forget Burt!? So 5 eels players and at least 2 that played for multiple clubs .

I wonder how many others played first grade by the age of 20 and didn’t play origin and / or 250 first grade games. I’d say a hell of a lot more.

Yeah I don't think 250 games is a doddle by any means.

I do however think it will become a lot more common. There are more games at the moment, much better medical care and IMO the quality of the average player has declined.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Paul Dunn, Bob O’reilly Andrew Ryan Michael buettner and Jamie Lyon did.

Daniel Wagon and Brett Hodgson came close.

amitropo

Juniors
Just realized I posted in wrong thread. Does it need to be moved?

Latest posts