What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Heard on the radio this weekend: Josh Bogan and BJ Leilua are both costing their clubs $800k per year. :eyes:

gaffer

Juniors
would loved manu and even a beau scott clone to have played yesterday against the grubs Canberra there wouldn't have been any slaps to the head of moses from some pommy blow in

emjaycee

Coach
would loved manu and even a beau scott clone to have played yesterday against the grubs Canberra there wouldn't have been any slaps to the head of moses from some pommy blow in
Yeah, I saw that little slap in back-play after a kick and thought it was one of the Poms. Canberra sure have some unnecessary grubiness in them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/04/15/greg-inglis-calls-time-on-his-glittering-career/

Greg Inglis calls time on his glittering career

South Sydney, Queensland and Kangaroos legend Greg Inglis has announced his retirement from rugby league due to injury after a glittering career at club, state and international level.

Inglis played 39 Tests, 32 Origins and won a premiership with the Rabbitohs in 2014 which broke a 43-year drought for the foundation club.

"I just think it's time and I think it's the right decision for myself. I've come to terms with it," he said at a media conference at the club's Redfern base.

"There has been a lot of speculation but as of today it’s official. There are no regrets.

"My teammates are here. They didn’t have to come today but that shows the care of the club.

"This club has given me everything, every opportunity. And my former club Melbourne Storm gave me my opportunity."

Inglis was insistent that he alone had made the call to hang up the boots.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah, I saw that little slap in back-play after a kick and thought it was one of the Poms. Canberra sure have some unnecessary grubiness in them.
Was that when Rapana put in a kick and Moses fielded pretty much on sideline and got pushed over? The f**king moron wasn’t even involved in the “tackle”. Scum are grubs but they’ve at least won comp, Canbra are just the biggest wanks in comp

emjaycee

Coach
Was that when Rapana put in a kick and Moses fielded pretty much on sideline and got pushed over? The f**king moron wasn’t even involved in the “tackle”. Scum are grubs but they’ve at least won comp, Canbra are just the biggest wanks in comp
Nope - this one with about 20 mins to go.
Wasn't anything serious but still not necessary and if it had been Edwards for us in 2017 he would have been penalised.