What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've never talked up Chumley's. You spruiked their Birkdale store and I then checked out their reviews. Never been, not wasting good coin on second rate pommie fish and chips.
That's not my recollection of events. You wouldn't shut up about them for at least a month. I started to think you worked there.

Bazal

Post Whore
You are obviously suffering from a severe case of the bends. Iron lung, anyone?

Actually through a series of hilarious yet incredibly life-threatening misadventures that somehow removed all nitrogen from his body, Gary is immune to the bends

IFR33K

Coach
Hang on. Two weeks ago you were pleading with the club to bring forward BA's re-signing and I asked you what you'd think if we did that and then turned to shit..........

Idk Barry, I’m not sure I was pleading with the club to re-sign BA. I said will waiting till June make a huge difference? Either back him or sack him, as I felt the contract distractions or not knowing who parra’s Coach will be in 2020 may cost us potential signings (gutho, moses or a player on the open market). And it seems that post may have some merit with the board canning the ‘june’ review date, and fast tracked BA’s signing. Obviously the reason behind it is to either stop the distractions or an attempt to get gutho to sign. It coincides with the Friday deadline for gutho too. Instead of attempting to belittle me here, why don’t you go question the board on their back flip re BA? Or wouldn’t that make you feel special?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Idk Barry, I’m not sure I was pleading with the club to re-sign BA. I said will waiting till June make a huge difference? Either back him or sack him, as I felt the contract distractions may cost us potential signings (gutho, moses or a player on the open market). And it seems that post may have some merit with the board canning the ‘june’ review date, and fast tracked BA’s signing. Obviously the reason behind it is to either stop the distractions or an attempt to get gutho to sign. It coincides with the Friday deadline for gutho too. Instead of attempting to belittle me here, why don’t you go question the board on their back flip re BA? Or wouldn’t that make you feel special?
That’s how I read your comments. You weren’t providing an opinion either way, just that a decision should be made sooner rather than later.

IFR33K

Coach
That’s how I read your comments. You weren’t providing an opinion either way, just that a decision should be made sooner rather than later.

Yep. I just hope the signing of BA isn’t a knee jerk reaction to sign up key members of the squad.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But now that a decision has been made, he is reserving the right to suggest that it is the wrong one. Seems entirely reasonable.

Latest posts