1. Round 10 Edition OUT NOW:

The Magic Round issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

A packed Magic Round issue looks ahead to the weekend at Suncorp, with more stories including an opinion piece on a recent court verdict, news from Victoria, and a chat to Knights' rookie Phoenix Crossland - plus the full match program for Round 10 of the NRL and teams & results for NSWRL, QRL and more.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 10 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Rumours and Stuff

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Gronk, Jun 21, 2016.

1. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

Ah we have a Loquat tree not a kumquat.

TheRam likes this.
  2. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

Where did you find that photo of mick and his brother?.

3. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

He loves BA?

4. Matty Bhoy

Matty Bhoy Juniors

Wouldn’t go near him to be honest. Apparent issues off the field and once that speed declines he will be pretty ordinary.

Incorrect likes this.
  5. eels_fan

eels_fan Bench

Roberts is either injures or drunk. We don’t need either...

6. eels_fan

eels_fan Bench

7. Eelogical

Eelogical Coach

Marshmallows

Gary Gutful likes this.
  8. woddy

woddy Juniors

Raft of NRL players offered to Super League clubs
    May 14, 2019 Matthew Shaw
    [​IMG]
    Daniel Alvaro is among the NRL players currently being offered to clubs ahead of 2020.

NRL agents have started to shop their overseas players to clubs in the Northern Hemisphere with a view to making the move from down under.

25-year-old prop Alvaro has played regularly for Parramatta this season and has already made 74 NRL appearances. An Italy international, he would be a sound pick up for several Super League clubs.

But he isn’t the only talent available, with the likes of Cronulla centre Aaron Gray, South Sydney back-rower Kyle Turner and St George Illawarra prop Jeremy Latimore also on the market.

[​IMG]
    Kyle Turner
    Others offered to clubs include Kurt Capewell, Cronulla’s 25-year-old utility, North Queensland forward Corey Jensen, Parramatta forward Ray Stone and Gold Coast youngster Max King.

It remains to be seen which clubs will take make a move for the overseas stars, with business likely to pick up in the week leading up to the Magic Weekend. Many of the overseas player managers come to the UK every year for the event on a scouting and networking mission.

Cronulla Sharks’ Premiership-winning winger Sosaia Feki has also been offered around clubs.

http://www.totalrl.com/raft-of-nrl-...O5jhUJI2MwXfDz92-TaQ-NU0jSkSbzT3yz_G8l5WZp1to

9. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Post Whore

Before the game: "I don't understand why Arthur's is starting Mahoney from the bench."

Afterwards: "FFS ITS THE REASON WE GOT f**kEN SMASHED I KNEW IT WAS A SHIT IDEA !!!!!1!!"

Gary Gutful likes this.
  10. Avenger

Avenger Referee

Actually, it isn't. Got offered double what I paid by a grey dealer down the road. The watch is like bitcoin. It's an appreciating asset like everything I seem to buy.

Please tell BA, I said hi.

Gary Gutful likes this.
  11. Poupou Escobar

It won't be the coaching staff rectifying this weakness, it'll be the recruitment staff.

12. Gazzamatta

Gazzamatta First Grade

Im a tad confused Poo. The usual punters are advocating "stability" yet the same are continually wanting roster changes. A bit of a miss connect there?

13. Poupou Escobar

We don't need a 'cleanout' like the death riders keep saying. We need to recruit a few leaders to help our talented young squad. But don't take my word for it, hear from the man who looks like a mail order bride on steroids: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/14/contracts-dont-explain-jekyll-and-hyde-eels/

TheRam likes this.
  14. I'm a loser baby...

I'm a loser baby... Immortal

Well that's one way to look at it, but let me present a counter argument.

1557840190-picsay.jpg

15. I'm a loser baby...

I'm a loser baby... Immortal

T-Boon and hindy111 like this.
  16. TheRam

TheRam First Grade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You been drinking the Poo cool-aid my friend.

Fan expectation is our clubs problem? Now I've heard it all. Imagine how sh*t house Man United must be with all their "FAN EXPECTATION". Wow how the hell can they cope with so much pressure from them dirty, rotten, nasty fans? Clubs should just tell their fans to just p*ss the f**k off! Damn them, How dare they ever want or expect success.

17. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

Yes but did he say i DONT understand or did he say
    I dont UNDERSTAND.
    Big difference

18. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

So you enjoyed watching the team play with no hooker or fullback to start the game? If it were such a great idea why haven’t the great coaches adopted this ploy? It wasn’t the reason why we lost,
    But possibly the worst tactic many fans have witnessed in recent times. I don’t understand how the coach is immune to criticism in your eyes. Just another brain fart from him I guess

19. Happy MEel

Happy MEel First Grade

Nah mate, we were taking necessary risks.

20. Gronk

Gronk Moderator Staff Member

Penrith Panthers’ DWZ responds to rumours
    linking him with shock Parramatta Eels switch

PANTHERS

[​IMG]
    Dallin Watene-Zelezniak of the PanthersSource: Getty Images
    Penrith Panthers outside back Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has spoken for the first time about rumours linking him to a move to the Parramatta Eels.

The New Zealand native, who last year was made captain of his national side, has been part of a Panthers side which have struggled in the early part of the season.

Over the weekend, reports emerged that Watene-Zelezniak was a target for the Eels as part of a mid-season raid on the Panthers.

But speaking to the Fox League Podcast, the 23-year-old admitted his surprise at the speculation and said he was happy at the Panthers.

“I woke up that morning and I was like: ‘wow’ I have no idea about this. It’s pretty weird but all I know is I’m signed here for two years.

“That was my biggest fear. It was the first time I have been in that position. I have been reassured that I’ve got two years here and I’m happy and I’ll be doing everything I can to do my best for those two years.

“You never know what happens, football’s a weird sport, things can happen just like that.

I had family messaging me saying: ‘is this true?’ All I know is it’s all words and rumour at the moment.”

Watene-Zelezniak was quick to shoot down the notion that it might have been a little bit of agent talk which fired the rumour mill into overdrive, saying he has a close bond with his manger Tyran Smith.

“My manager’s like a family friend, he’s been amazing for me,” he said. “I know whatever he does is in the interest of my family and wife and kids. But he said just to be focused on football and do your thing. I trust my kids with him, he’s family to us.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/d697ba1f077e62c43eb1f99140c00069