What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Is BA really going to say anything else when Mannah is under contract?

Unlikely he responds with “yea he’s probably gone in a few days”

Noise

Coach
No, @Suitman is right. BA speaks about how Tim wanted out but now said it looks like he will be staying.

Fair enough. Does it say why he will be staying? Is it because we won’t let him go or the Tigers can’t fit him in (like what happened with DWZ) or Tigers changed their mind?

Gronk

Staff member
Fair enough. Does it say why he will be staying? Is it because we won’t let him go or the Tigers can’t fit him in (like what happened with DWZ) or Tigers changed their mind?
They asked, but BA is not dumb enough to write a headline for the media.

Bandwagon

Staff member
From BA's telling there it just sounded like Mannah had changed his mind, and / or realised that the Tigers weren't really offering him more opportunity than we are.

KInda reading between the lines there a bit though.

Suitman

Post Whore
From BA's telling there it just sounded like Mannah had changed his mind, and / or realised that the Tigers weren't really offering him more opportunity than we are.

KInda reading between the lines there a bit though.

That was my take on it as well.

Parra_Eel

Juniors
Wally Lewis talking about EELS VICTORY against the Broncos.
i think wally makes a good point when he was talking about their tackling 1 on 4 at times. https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/brisba...-unloads/ef50cb98-8e3f-4eea-a3c2-8adc7a146bce

i must say they have really gone down the crap hole since wayne left. f**k i wish we had bennett . b.a is alright and does love the eels but bennett just gets the most out of a player. we do good at home but most times get destroyed when playing away from home.

so my question is who is the best person to coach parra if you could have who ever you wanted ?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So then fans, welcome to Monday. Halfway through the season and we are in the top 8. Positive for and against, wins against Broncos Sharks Souths and Panthers under our belts. Plenty of home ground action in the run to the finals. Once Dylan comes back in, very few injury concerns and some young guns showing promising signs. We finally have an origin player and if NSW looose then who knows, Nathan Brown and Junior Paulo and Shaun Lane might be next cabs off the rank. Happy days!!

Latest posts