What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I cant think of one person now who is the best player in game. Id say Moses is as skillfull as any half in game. If anyone is better they are splitting hairs. I see clones of each other. Same goes for a lot of positions. Even the worse players are capable of being quite good and your average players are not far off origin level.
For his control and influence on a game I'd go with Smith still. Agree that skill sets are comparable across a lot of players.

Avenger

Immortal
Someone got out of the wrong side of the cot this morning You need to work on better comebacks bro. Someone needs to be the adult here so I will put the child back in his cot & be the man & ignore his childish games
Take that you f**king passive aggressive bully. LOL.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lets see if I do. What about:

''Don't Forget About RAY FKN PRICE! That man is as tough as as a pair of old boots packed full of beef jerky and blood. You could smack him on the c**k n' balls with a sack of door knobs and he would still never drop his guts or give anything less than 111%"

That's definitely better

T.S Quint

Coach
Thank god we found someone to put gary in his place ... Avenger has been f**kin woeful trying to in the past

I feel that Avenger has now lost his place as the most influential poster on this forum.
@Avenger, you have to reclaim it from Parra_Eel now. Good luck, but I don't see him relinquishing that title any time soon.

Bazal

Post Whore
I feel that Avenger has now lost his place as the most influential poster on this forum.
@Avenger, you have to reclaim it from Parra_Eel now. Good luck, but I don't see him relinquishing that title any time soon.

Pfft, we all know who the real influencer is....

@strider thinks we don't see him pulling the strings, putting on an innocent front... But we do

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeh, I think Kenny would absolutely be a star today as centre or fullback, but Sterlo might have struggled early in his fictional modern career with his lack of size. I guess he's allegedly the same height as Cooper Cronk (178cm according to Wiki) and with gym work early on he might have been a bit more solid.

I reckon Sterlo wouId have made a very good hooker in the Smith style.

He wouId have controlled the game nicely there, he was a smart footy player.

84 Baby

Referee
Pfft, we all know who the real influencer is....

@strider thinks we don't see him pulling the strings, putting on an innocent front... But we do
The Stridermasons?
tenor.gif