What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought so, you f**king big mouth. Now get back in your box.

#f**kwit

I would personally bet neither leave. They are the face of Manly. Most likely there family is wealthy as well. My guess is even for 100k less they would stay. Neither seem like money grabbers. A cpuple of well raised boys with great ethics and morals.
I'd guess if manly stumped up 850k each for both theyd sign. I wouldn't pay Jake anymore anyhows.
They will let Tapua walk and D.Walker before either of these boys go.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought so, you f**king big mouth. Now get back in your box.

#f**kwit
And I'll remain a big mouth. Just because I don't waste my money on shit like watches and gambling doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion you f**king pissant.

If Manly lose one of the Tribbos I won't remember this day. But if I did I wouldn't regret the Fund for f**ked Out Hookers missing out on your hundred bucks. I'm not the big noter around here.

Avenger

Immortal
I would personally bet neither leave. They are the face of Manly. Most likely there family is wealthy as well. My guess is even for 100k less they would stay. Neither seem like money grabbers. A cpuple of well raised boys with great ethics and morals.
I'd guess if manly stumped up 850k each for both theyd sign. I wouldn't pay Jake anymore anyhows.
They will let Tapua walk and D.Walker before either of these boys go.
You are 100% on the money. There is no f**king chance Manly will let them leave no matter how much our resident f**kwit tries with his futile argument. Won't even wager a pissy $100 for a charity of his choice.

f**king loser.

Avenger

Immortal
And I'll remain a big mouth. Just because I don't waste my money on shit like watches and gambling doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion you f**king pissant.

If Manly lose one of the Tribbos I won't remember this day. But if I did I wouldn't regret the Fund for f**ked Out Hookers missing out on your hundred bucks. I'm not the big noter around here.
No, but you are a loud-mouthed loser that has been exposed like a Portuguese chicken. If I said we should sign them at all costs you would have gone the other way. It's typical Pou. As certain as the day is long.

You have too much time on your hands. Get a meaningful job, you moron.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No, but you are a loud-mouthed loser that has been exposed like a Portuguese chicken. If I said we should sign them at all costs you would have gone the other way. It's typical Pou. As certain as the day is long.

Grow up merkin.

I think we should make a (sensible) offer for the player we need (Jake) and not for the one we don't. I don't even know what you think we should do because it's irrelevant. I took issue with your Manly-wont-lose-both remark. They certainly might. They're not the Roosters. They proved that when they lost Foran.

And no I don't think a sensible offer from us will land any marquee player. But there's no point pretending we have TPAs. Until we do we need to keep playing Moneyball and build gradually. Rebuild our reputation over time and wait for some luck.

Also, you're a dopey boring merkin. If you can't tell jokes stick with big noting.

Last edited by a moderator:

hindy111

Post Whore

A watch is kind of an asset. Some may drop in value sure. Some may rise.
I waste my money on food entertainment and dating.

Avenger

Immortal
Grow up merkin.

I think we should make a (sensible) offer for the player we need (Jake) and not for the one we don't. I don't even know what you think we should do because it's irrelevant. I took issue with your Manly-wont-lose-both remark. They certainly might. They're not the Roosters. They proved that when they lost Foran.

And no I don't think a sensible offer from us will land any marquee player. But there's no point pretending we have TPAs. Until we do we need to keep playing Moneyball and build gradually. Rebuild our reputation over time and wait for some luck.

Also, you're a dopey boring merkin. If you can't tell jokes stick with big noting.

You f**king piece of shit., how dare you include any members of my family. If there is any consistency here you should get banned you despicable little merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore

Why does some guy you never met and most likely will never meet make you angry?
Maybe I am just placid but I mean meh. You'll be dead one day. Just chill out man.

And I like Pou. He is smart. He argues yes, and I guess that is just him. If he stopped it he would become a bit of a boring poster.
Actualy I like when you get angry also. Its what maked your character you play on here seem real and comical.
I assume everyone else plays up a bit and out of charachter on here? Or is everyone like this in reality? I doubt Gary uses such vulgar language in public or talks about semen as much.

Avenger

Immortal
Why does some guy you never met and most likely will never meet make you angry?
Maybe I am just placid but I mean meh. You'll be dead one day. Just chill out man.

And I like Pou. He is smart. He argues yes, and I guess that is just him. If he stopped it he would become a bit of a boring poster.
Actualy I like when you get angry also. Its what maked your character ypu play on here seem real and comical.
I assume everyone else plays a charachter on here also? Or is everyone like this in reality? I doubt Gary uses such vulgar language in public or talks about semen as much.
What about his comments about my wife ? Is that kosher too?

hindy111

Post Whore
Grow up merkin.

Also, you're a dopey boring merkin. If you can't tell jokes stick with big noting. Because the insults make you come across like an angry impotent little merkin who knows his wife is having an affair.

That was bit nasty. The wife part very low.

But look they lost Foran cause you dont need 2 x 1 mill halves.
Having a mill dollar fullback,half and prop is balanced.....

If D.Brown gets to Moses level we most likely have to also let one go.

hindy111

Post Whore
What about his comments about my wife ? Is that kosher too?

I think that's quite foul tbh. Yes it is a forum but I dont think other posters should bring family into it.
I'm all for slinging shit at each other as grown men. Family not so much.

Pou should apologize.

Latest posts