What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
Never seen him play but he has a build more like Tom rather than Jake

Yeah , not filled out as much, though not much risk he won't you'd have to think.

Anyways if one won't leave without the other, then I'd reckon you would probably have to extend that to the third brother as well.

Glenneel

Bench
Come on Avy, I’m usually the last person to agree with Pou but I think it has some relevance because if you’re prepared to travel for work for more money then I think it’s fair to assume that others would too. I’d personally travel for another 30-40k.

I think we could potentially offer a $1mil + offer to Jake and I reckon Manly might struggle to get close considering who they already have on their books for 2021.

Of course we’re also competing with every other club for his signature.
Really only competing with the Roosters, the only club that can sign $1m players which doesn't affect their cap. Amazing!

Glenneel

Bench
You f**king piece of shit., how dare you include any members of my family. If there is any consistency here you should get banned you despicable little merkin.
Where is Carlo??? This is what 2 angry merkins sounds like, not my dribble.

84 Baby

Referee
Where is Carlo??? This is what 2 angry merkins sounds like, not my dribble.
This is either funniest thing anyone’s ever posted here. Or it’s not.
Would’ve been funnier regardless of intention if you waited your customary 3 days

hindy111

Post Whore
Oh sheet ok..let me read the 764 pages again and then ill come back to you...a few good quotes though..#fwit,#pissant,#peasant,#vindaloo
Perhaps instead of donations to charity about who's right or wrong, why dont we have a charity boxing night and the main event is Pou v Avenger. That would be gold. Fight fight fight

I'll bet anyone $100 to their favourite charity that Avenger wins

Gronk

Staff member
He definitely talks toughest on the internet.
430841.gif

Latest posts