What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Not aggressive merkin.

Last year the NRL selected a Kangaroos merit team.

Slater 35
Trbojevic T 21
Inglis 31
Mitchell 22
Addo-Carr 23
Munster 24
Maloney 32
Klemmer 24
Cook 27
McGuire 28
Cordner 26
Frizell 26
Trbojevic J 24

Tedesco 25
de Belin 28
Papali 27
Vaughan 27

Average age = 26.4

Even if outside backs peak earlier than forwards or halves, Waqa is only 24. Sorry I just don't buy your premise that he has peaked. Indeed the only evidence of a player peaking would be after he has declined. Then you can pinpoint when he peaked.

IHO he has plenty of upside especially when he plays on the right with Fergo.

In his peak, prime . His performance will depend on how rest of side performs.
Who on here said MJ would bounce back this year? Most said he was done, finsihed and past it.

Btw it was me. HINDY111

Gronk

Staff member
Who on here said MJ would bounce back this year? Most said he was done, finsihed and past it.

Btw it was me. HINDY111
I see. So how long does peak last for Obi-wan ?

84 Baby

Referee
Hindys afternoon
cqk1zab7s8221.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Btw it was me. HINDY111
It was pretty obvious everyone was down on form last year. It's not like everyone suddenly lost ability.

However if anyone did lose ability it was more likely to be the older players, but Jennings only turned 30 last year. Most likely it was a season disrupted by off-field shit, and the absence of Hayne and Norman this year tells me at least part of the cause.

Which is a shame because those two were probably our most talented players.

Btw it was me. HINDY111
Don't listen to them 111. Most of these nuffies would have been happy with DWZ. f**king amateurs.