What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Not sure what you're trying to say here, I'm talking about playing him in the second row, not as a half. Thought the Wade Graham analogy would have given you a clue, guess we all can't be geniuses.
Savage. My point is that he is not currently in anyone’s top 30, which translates to he is not in the top 480 players in the NRL. He has played reserve grade for Illawarra, North Sydney and English 2nd div Leigh Centurians. He has played 7 NRL games in his illustrious career. But yeah I’m totally missing your point. Maybe if you posted this in the Wenty thread I could have taken you more seriously.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Savage. My point is that he is not currently in anyone’s top 30, which translates to he is not in the top 480 players in the NRL. He has played reserve grade for Illawarra, North Sydney and English 2nd div Leigh Centurians. He has played 7 NRL games in his illustrious career. But yeah I’m totally missing your point. Maybe if you posted this in the Wenty thread I could have taken you more seriously.

He is in the roosters top 30 and played on Thursday night against Souths

Gronk

Staff member

Bazal

Post Whore
Perhaps also helps in telling them to get f**ked. But it doesn’t really help Penrith in negotiations. Does it?

I don't feel like he's worried about negotiations. I feel like he's more concerned about shifting blame

Delboy

First Grade
Going to be an interesting day as we are about to receive the email re tickets for 1st week of the semis. Be ready to call for a defibrillator , a friend of mine just received the info,and the ticket is over 3X what they pay for regular season games at BankWest. A STH but is absolutely ropeable given the level of support the club receives ie tickets, special events that never wavered through some bad times.

The NRL set the prices and as is seen by their greed at SOO time, this could be a difficult decision. Nothing like game day, but we all have big screen tvs, comfortable lounges and don't want to be ripped off. If true Toddy and his mates have managed to do it again, without mentioning referees and the bunker.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd pay $55 for GA. Anymore would be embarrasing to the game and unfair to the battlers who support it.

emjaycee

Coach
Going to be very interesting to see the prices when announced.
The NRL sets the prices, not the stadiums or the clubs so no doubt it will be different to what we are used to paying.

Here is something I found for last years Finals series prices:
Tickets will be on sale to Ticketed Club Members at 10am on Monday (September 3).
Finals Series tickets will be on sale to the general public at 10am on Tuesday (September 4) at ticketek.
Tickets for the NRL 2018 Premiership Grand Final, on September 30, are also on sale at ticketek.
Ticketed members prices start from $50 for families and $20 for Adults at every venue for the NRL 2018 Premiership Finals Series. General Public tickets start from $65 for families and $25 for Adults.

Of course with the Eels playing this year the NRL has the opportunity to gouge Eels fans and put the prices up for our game at BankWest, but they wouldn't want to risk getting a half full SCG for Roosters v Rabbits because they charged too much and there would be an uproar if they charged more for one game over the other. I can see reserved seating (members same seats and corporates bearing the brunt of an excessive price hike).

T.S Quint

Coach
Going to be an interesting day as we are about to receive the email re tickets for 1st week of the semis. Be ready to call for a defibrillator , a friend of mine just received the info,and the ticket is over 3X what they pay for regular season games at BankWest. A STH but is absolutely ropeable given the level of support the club receives ie tickets, special events that never wavered through some bad times.

The NRL set the prices and as is seen by their greed at SOO time, this could be a difficult decision. Nothing like game day, but we all have big screen tvs, comfortable lounges and don't want to be ripped off. If true Toddy and his mates have managed to do it again, without mentioning referees and the bunker.

How much is a regular season game?
If sitting up in the Cronin Stand? I’ve had season tickets for 15 years now so have t paid for a single game ticket for a while.
It’s disappointing that they have chosen to gouge the fans who have been waiting for this game for such a long time.

I also see that season ticket prices will rise significantly for next season. What a great way to promote a drop in memberships. I already have a few people in my regular group that have had season tickets for over a decade that are considering not renewing next year because of the price.

T.S Quint

Coach
Going to be very interesting to see the prices when announced.
The NRL sets the prices, not the stadiums or the clubs so no doubt it will be different to what we are used to paying.

Here is something I found for last years Finals series prices:

So $20 for the cheap seats isn’t too bad, but wondering how much more it will be for my regular seat.

I love how they always say @prices start at...” without giving you an idea of how much the beater seats cost.

Glenneel

Bench
Were these games as a half? Doesn't have the ability to be a full time half for me but could excel as an edge forward.

Latest posts