What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
but while people like Spags and Eagleston still breathe
I think I get what you’re trying to say
tenor.gif

84 Baby

Referee
Who the f**k chose the tries of the year??? First and last ones are complete ass, Duftys one against us was better than the one they chose, Batemans was good but he’s a complete trollop so f**k him and Fergos was good finish of a basic movement. Where the f**k is Takas with Sivo destroying Asyhford?

Gazzamatta

Coach
We just re-signed Jennings for two years. Why would we waste money on buying another centre when we can spend that money on forwards?
Has it been confirmed?
Even so Scott has been on the nose at Melbourne long before Mennings deal was in the media.
Either way. Scott over Mennings is a no brainer for mine. Missed opportunity? I bet BA never even spoke to him.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Phil Rothfield on NRL360 just said we are in talks with a big name edge backrower. I reckon it's Tyson Frizzel.

Matterson apparently going to the Titans.
That would be outstanding. Why would the dragons entertain the idea of letting him go though?

Latest posts