What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
I’d take Frizzell before all the other back rowers being bandied around.

We need to stiffen our defence. The likes of Kikau and Matterson will not achieve that. This is why I’d take Josh Jackson too.

Matterson has become a bloody good defender tbh.

Frizzell is better obviously... But still.

Unrelated to your post but for the right money Lisone would be a good backup player too.... Or is it depth?

ash411

Bench
I’d take Frizzell before all the other back rowers being bandied around.

We need to stiffen our defence. The likes of Kikau and Matterson will not achieve that. This is why I’d take Josh Jackson too.
Get out your cameras kiddies...

I 100% agree with you Avy!

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Matterson has become a bloody good defender tbh.

Frizzell is better obviously... But still.

Unrelated to your post but for the right money Lisone would be a good backup player too.... Or is it depth?

I don't mind Lisone, though I see he only played 11 games this year. I'm assuming he was injured. Provided he's on the right money, I think he'd be a good addition.

Gronk

Staff member
If Tyson Frizzel is contracted for 2020 and we can start making offers for 2021 from 1 Nov, 2019 why on earth would STG let him go early ?

strider

Post Whore
If they let go of a Frizzel, who will likely leave at the end of next year regardless, they may be able to go after a Matterson or bird, who could be with them for the longer term.
they were talking on NRL tonight/360/something that Bird is very likely to head to the Dragons .... so might work in our favour

Latest posts