What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

chiefy1

Juniors
So your scoop is the club is being paid a pittance to play in Darwin?
Didn’t we also recently re-up our agreement with NT Gov?
Must be some real deadshits in club taking games away to lose money.

And let’s be clear, you’d sell everything you own and your family to just once observe me bending over

The bending over part was nothing personal, just wanted to return serve lol.
I know we're making great coin from the deal, but there's a few teams i wouldn't have taken to darwin. NQ and Broncs. But I'm happy for the Darwin's youth as I'm sure they would be stoked that the Broncos will be in town.

And tell us, what's so special about 84 baby bending over haha....

Gronk

Staff member
Canberra to TIO was a good decision - cold to warm climate, long travel, minimal Raiders fans. Taking the broncos to darwin is totally the opposite. The eels management must have bowed to Darwin's demands.

I bet you $1 that it was the NT government that requested the Broncs. Win win as they'll fill the joint.

84 Baby

Referee
The bending over part was nothing personal, just wanted to return serve lol.
I know we're making great coin from the deal, but there's a few teams i wouldn't have taken to darwin. NQ and Broncs. But I'm happy for the Darwin's youth as I'm sure they would be stoked that the Broncos will be in town.
I reckon it’s very possible we had little say on who we played. And ultimately it shouldn’t matter who we play there other than the potentially few extra ticket sale Boncos/Cows might bring. It could also be a bit of experiment to see which other teams attracts enough a crowd. Plus the other teams have at least a bit of a say so it’s possible Canbra, Tits, NZ etc told us to get f**ked

And tell us, what's so special about 84 baby bending over haha....
If you have to ask, you can’t afford it

chiefy1

Juniors
I reckon it’s very possible we had little say on who we played. And ultimately it shouldn’t matter who we play there other than the potentially few extra ticket sale Boncos/Cows might bring. It could also be a bit of experiment to see which other teams attracts enough a crowd. Plus the other teams have at least a bit of a say so it’s possible Canbra, Tits, NZ etc told us to get f**ked

If you have to ask, you can’t afford it

So i gather you are not male. In that case i sincerely apologize and request a nice pic !

hindy111

Post Whore
TBH I don’t know if they will fill it.
But @hindy111 do we actually get 20k at our home games against Boncos?

Yes....

In Darwin you get 8 or 9k.
People dont give a shit about NRL there. And they don't produce juniors.i can understand perhaps games in the Bush, central coast or Perth.
But DARWIN?

84 Baby

Referee
Yes....

People dont give a shit about NRL there. And they don't produce juniors.i can understand perhaps games in the Bush, central coast or Perth.
But DARWIN?
Cool can you pass on those crowd figures?
I’m not saying you’re wrong, I genuinely want to know

hindy111

Post Whore
Cool can you pass on those crowd figures?
I’m not saying you’re wrong, I genuinely want to know

When you become a member you want to see the best games at the best times. It's very hard to get to a Saturday 3pm game. It's hard to make a 6pm Friday and it's hard to make Thursday f**king nights when your up at 5am.
This season we had 2 Thurs night games and a 3pm Sat game. Plus one in Darwin so that is 4 most people can't make. So the games can attend should be against teams you want to see.

hindy111

Post Whore
They had 5,393 against Canberra
And 8,000 the previous against the Cowboys.
I guess it was far less then what we first assumed

Gazzamatta

Coach
When you become a member you want to see the best games at the best times. It's very hard to get to a Saturday 3pm game. It's hard to make a 6pm Friday and it's hard to make Thursday f**king nights when your up at 5am.
This season we had 2 Thurs night games and a 3pm Sat game. Plus one in Darwin so that is 4 most people can't make. So the games can attend should be against teams you want to see.
The very reason I purchased a 4 game membership. If I wish to attend more games I just purchase a ticket.

84 Baby

Referee
Still waiting for those Parra v Brisbane at Parramatta crowd figures...

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Yes....

But DARWIN?
You ever been on a boys weekend/ week to Darwin? Its the business, even without a Parra game.

Latest posts