What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Good analysis Baz. What this highlights to me is that Cleary is probably the most overrated coach in the game. Done nothing yet earning millions. He is a bigger imposter than Ricky Stuart just not as narcissistic.

We saw a team that played finals 4/5 years hand built by a master of the game. It was built to win the 2019 title and in 3mths he destroyed it. Let got Fwz,Blake yet kept Edward's and Mansour. Moron.

Glenneel

Bench
wave.gif
Over to you champ.
Its like the 5 sec grabs of pollies talking without the context. But yes I said shit a few times and I'm glad you pay so much attention to my posts.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Tbh, I feel for Tigers fans, too.

I am happy we signed Matterson - he will be a great replacement for Ma'u -, but I feel for Tigers fans.

Their club seems to be poorly managed - it wasn't long ago when we were in that same boat, tbh...

Yeah and quite literally nobody felt sorry for us. I don’t feel a shred for the Tigpies. Their front office is an absolute basket case. Only a week or so ago they were giving it “Matterson will only leave if we are compensated”. Probably better off saying nothing.

Glenneel

Bench
Common sense.....
If they shipped in half I am sure another 8 clubs would of been interested atleast.
Not necessarily. As Penruff were trying to offload him he had the option to go or stay and if he agreed to go it was to a club of HIS choice. I'd say he was settled in the Penrith/Parra area and chose Parra because of that is no great travel burden.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
No he means we’ve printed the record out and are literally holding it

I thought he meant that we actually had a vinyl record of music written about wooden spoons.

Including such hits as "My Overhead Projector", "Yeah, The Lads", and "Man, I Feel Like a Fat Prop"

Glenneel

Bench
media articles from when he signed, I get all the feeds from reputable media outlets on social media mainly so we can control the NRL forum with regard to reputable sourcing

I believe they paid a fair chunk and I was fairly surprised when I read it but cant recall exactly what it was, I've just had a quick look at the reputable sites an no amounts have been mentioned so dunno exactly
Allegedly I think The Roar mentioned Penruff paying $500k for RCG and Blake allegedly over the terms of the contracts which are allegedly for 4 or 5 years each.

Glenneel

Bench
He had a falling out with the players. He didn't want to train during the finals series but the other players copped it. Why couldn't he?

He had a good season, got selected for NSW etc under Madges training regime. Why would he complain about something that obviously worked?
What finals season are you talking about? Tigers love being 9th.