What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Outplayed by Tim Mannah ffs

I watched NSW many times and attended games.
Stone stood out. Mannah,Gower and Terepo along with GJ and Hoffman also looked like seasoned footballers. Perhaps didn't stand out so to speak like Stone would (Who people don't rate) but they looked fast and fit.

Oregon and Stefano to me looked more powerfull then the guys mentioned. But they also looked slow, lazy and unfit in comparrison. I could see why Stone was being picked before Oregon.

Salesi looked like a big slug to me. Lateral movement of an old lady and no mongrel. Hits in the collision where garbage.
It maybe a case of these guys needing time to develop. But even guys like Parys who I don't rate hit harder in the collision and played more like a man.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
FMD it's good to have the old tin foiled hat Hiney back. Missed you merkin !

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
I’m never far away, a day at the cricket and on the Turps will do it. Trolling you merkins is more exciting.

Chipmunk

Coach
Junior was basically pushed out by the NRL and the fiasco that was our previous board. This is a different issue, would be nice if the HOF commented on the fact we have lost 7 junior players to the Tigers, his ex club as it happens.

Who of these 7 was worth bothering with?

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
I meant we have lost some many players this year maybe this was needed to top it all off to squeeze semi back in
Kinda see your point... but as it stands we've still got Stefano for 2020 anyway so it doesn't free up a spot at all.... Unless of course, and this is probable, Stefano ends up being released and joins the Tigers a year early...

Stormy36

Juniors
I watched NSW many times and attended games.
Stone stood out. Mannah,Gower and Terepo along with GJ and Hoffman also looked like seasoned footballers. Perhaps didn't stand out so to speak like Stone would (Who people don't rate) but they looked fast and fit.

Oregon and Stefano to me looked more powerfull then the guys mentioned. But they also looked slow, lazy and unfit in comparrison. I could see why Stone was being picked before Oregon.

Salesi looked like a big slug to me. Lateral movement of an old lady and no mongrel. Hits in the collision where garbage.
It maybe a case of these guys needing time to develop. But even guys like Parys who I don't rate hit harder in the collision and played more like a man.
They all bring different traits. I've seen a few games but not alot and to me Oregon is the one. I think he could be anything