What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I could be wrong but I doubt the Tigers see a 26 year old Billy Walters with only a dozen or so NRL games as their long term half. They'd be keeping their options open and I'm sure would punt Walters if they could land the signature of a 19 year old protege like Brown...
The spine injury is a bit of a concern though

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If that happened that would destroy our chances. I don't think they would go to a crappy club like tigers thou
I doubt we'll lose both but there's a chance we could lose one of them. I'd say anyone paying the top price for Drown is certainly speculating on his back injury. If we lose one it'll be him I reckon.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Crappy clubs can become decent clubs pretty quickly. Dare I say we were a Crappy club not so long ago (got a spoon last year FFS) but now things are looking up...
In 2016 the Roosters won as many games as we did last year. They were only saved from the spoon by the Knights being even worse.

emjaycee

Coach
Did BA even speak to him? Apparently not. Shouldn't of even come to this, he should have been re-signed before 1 Nov!!! And BA should have played him in at least one game before the finals to at least show him he was wanted, especially as those playing were offering very little and were leaving. We've shit the bed big time here.
Maybe he wasn't.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Not that hard to remember the massive offer the Warriors threw at Drown not all that long ago, whilst it come to nothing, him and his management having seen a contract with those numbers on it isn't going to help us re-sign him easily.