What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Is Hollis that far away? From what gather he is 18 and turns 19 early next season.
Oregon only just turned 20.
Any idea of Hughes age? I gather he isnt as highly rated.

Both Hollis and Hughes are 19yo in 2020..
Both are completely different players, Hollis has all ways played front row, Whereas Hughes used to play center/2nd row. Now converted to front row/lock.
Hollis is a genuine worker and tough as nails.
Hughes has a little bit more finesse and footwork, Both boys have great potential.
Hollis can hit hard, Hughes is a nut and can hit like a mac truck if he gets his timing right.

Stephano took off like a tractor. Kafusi seemed to get going a little quicker. Worth seeing how many tackles Mannah broke in NSW cup.

Funnily enough.. You may laugh when i say this, Stefano (20yo next year) for a big unit is very quick..! He also has very good endurance.

Kaufusi *21yo next year) actually has a motor on him also.

Both boys are again different players, Both are quiet, Humble and respectful kids and that nature sometimes goes on the field with them. They are easy going players who sometimes allow other players on the field to dictate there job.. To us on the sideline they look sometimes lazy but that is not the truth, Both have huge engines but they both need to demand the ball more often.. Kaufusi also has amazing balls skills and soft hands.

hindy111

Post Whore
Both Hollis and Hughes are 19yo in 2020..
Both are completely different players, Hollis has all ways played front row, Whereas Hughes used to play center/2nd row. Now converted to front row/lock.
Hollis is a genuine worker and tough as nails.
Hughes has a little bit more finesse and footwork, Both boys have great potential.
Hollis can hit hard, Hughes is a nut and can hit like a mac truck if he gets his timing right.

Funnily enough.. You may laugh when i say this, Stefano (20yo next year) for a big unit is very quick..! He also has very good endurance.

Kaufusi *21yo next year) actually has a motor on him also.

Both boys are again different players, Both are quiet, Humble and respectful kids and that nature sometimes goes on the field with them. They are easy going players who sometimes allow other players on the field to dictate there job.. To us on the sideline they look sometimes lazy but that is not the truth, Both have huge engines but they both need to demand the ball more often.. Kaufusi also has amazing balls skills and soft hands.

I look forward to seeing who turns out the pick of the bunch.
I know nothing but my internal vibes and energy says Hollis.

Hits harder in defense imo but Stefano works a little harder.

A3F3AC8C-169E-407F-8583-3CD70AC9DAC0.jpeg
Protests continue all around the league against his incarceration and inhuman treatment by your imprisoned club.

Seems like our little bonus to his agent reaped the rewards.

Democracy has its price gentlemen.

Now stop the posturing and the circle jerking about how tough you are...and hand the brat over!

T.S Quint

Coach
View attachment 34486
Protests continue all around the league against his incarceration and inhuman treatment by your imprisoned club.

Seems like our little bonus to his agent reaped the rewards.

Democracy has its price gentlemen.

Now stop the posturing and the circle jerking about how tough you are...and hand the brat over!

I think that they’re just offering up Stef for free.
It couldn’t be us though ‘cause we’d never do that.

I think that they’re just offering up Stef for free.
It couldn’t be us though ‘cause we’d never do that.

You can enjoy being too cool for school, but you didn’t come up with allegedly bribing his agent like we did.

They need a player agent bribe cap. Stop the rot!

That and burgess, the $360k office intern lol. He’s earning more than a minister of the crown.

Who says creativity is dead in the nrl?!

T.S Quint

Coach
I’ll take your word for it.

Payments to player agents are buried in the “ mouthguard” expenditure Item in the clubs books. Doesn’t raise any eyebrows when Todd’s integrity goons come knocking.

I’m sure our club buries their payments to player agents in a file on their computer marked ‘Payments to player agents’.

It’s how we do things at the Eels.