What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif
Lol I’ve never seen that before. Good sledge.

T.S Quint

Coach
If you want to go keto, next time forgo adding the potatoes and just drop a tub of butter in a jug of full cream milk and give it a stir

Ooh that sounds yummy.
Will it give me the required protein I need to get me through the day, or should I also add some bacon fat?

Ooh that sounds yummy.
Will it give me the required protein I need to get me through the day, or should I also add some bacon fat?
Just carry a big bag of sultanas in your pocket and top up when you feel your energy levels dropping. And quench your thirst with any number of fruit juices.

hindy111

Post Whore
Honest question.
How bad are peoples diets to get fat in the first place?
I mean how much do you eat? A lot of junk? Alcohol? Snacks?
Genuinely curious

Bazal

Post Whore
Honest question.
How bad are peoples diets to get fat in the first place?
I mean how much do you eat? A lot of junk? Alcohol? Snacks?
Genuinely curious

Depends I guess. Folks who get legit massively fat almost always seem to eat like shit.

For me, I figure 90kg is a bit fatter than I want but 85kg is sweet. So it doesn't take much to put on 5kg sometimes.

hindy111

Post Whore
Depends I guess. Folks who get legit massively fat almost always seem to eat like shit.

For me, I figure 90kg is a bit fatter than I want but 85kg is sweet. So it doesn't take much to put on 5kg sometimes.

5kgs is nothing......
People who are 40kgs overweight. I am not meaning to be nasty here. I recall one friend thinking his diet was fine. But was drinking 4 cans of V and 2 powerades a day along with 2 chocolate bars during the day and a piece of mudcake and ice cream after dinner. Lunch was a pie or Maccas or KFC.
But a glass of fruit juice for breakie and a standard dinner meat and veges so was shocked when told his cholesterol is through the roof....