What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 8 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just saw the Taane Milne effort to end the game

can’t decide if he is just completely braindead, or doesn’t want to be part of the shitshow any longer so thought he would get himself wiped out

Blair

Coach
The Eels head to 6-0. Manly were down to 12 men with Olakau'atu in the bin.

But Parra drop it in the first set after points! Brad Arthur must be a wreck of a man.

Six-all, with Talau in after a Harper mistake.

Now Sivo scores again, 10-6, Eels. Can they maintain the rage?

Last edited:
Manly must be happy with score at halftime, Parra part time football team, so Manly to come back in second half like Dolphins

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Our defence out wide is paper thin. Not seeing anything to suggest a turnaround in the 2nd half, especially with old mate Gerard out there

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
What a pass from DCE, absolutely exceptional

still don’t see a win here with how flat they are both sides of the ball

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Don’t think I’ve ever gone from hate to love more for a player than I have with Nathan Brown, great to watch, reminding me of Martin Lang on kick returns

Have some exciting attack in us when they want too

Reactions: JJ
Wow, first a correct professional foul call, then a correct call on a shoulder charge!
How did Manly get so lucky to get competent calls?

Blair

Coach
Sivo in late, 20-18, kick to come. Extra-time?

Dylan Brown with the biggest kick of his life...but bunker is looking at it...but a try! So, now the kick.

Can he do a Denan Kemp?*

* I've just remembered, Kemp kicked to win it (2009, Warriors v Sea Eagles, after that thrilling late try, that was made by the comeback king, Stacey Jones).

Last edited:
Now shit in the ruck gets 10 in the bin.
Man Warriors couldn't buy a penalty in the final 10mins vs get a player in the bin. 😁

Blair

Coach
Gutho's just had a crack at the ref after being told to sort out the ill-disciplined rubbish by Parra!

It’s a cracker from old Klein

Parra have completely lost the plot with their discipline this half, been caned in the penalties but have given away some stupid ones

Pretty ordinary effort but will take the 2 and move on
The things I have pointed out are correct calls, it's just annoying we don't get the correct calls.
I think you can call it now just before midnight.

Did any Warriors get an elbow and a forearm in the head in the final 10 ?
No, just a legs attacked of kicker.
Player taken out without the ball.
Knock on call that went back over his arm/shoulder after Titans knock on.
No penalty for dropout timer going off.

Would have to go looking for second effort with forearm. 😀