What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Depends. I think its bad rep comes from crap Neapolitan Ice Cream. Only the Chocolate and Strawberry were in any way interesting (and only just). Good Vanilla is great. Bad Vanilla puts me under pressure.

Sure there's pressure even when it's all vanilla. But there's a lot more when it's BDSM

T.S Quint

Coach
Depends. I think its bad rep comes from crap Neapolitan Ice Cream. Only the Chocolate and Strawberry were in any way interesting (and only just). Good Vanilla is great. Bad Vanilla puts me under pressure.

I literally just finished off a bowl of Streets Blue Ribbon Neapolitan ice cream.
It was great, especially the vanilla.

I will agree that bad vanilla ice cream is pretty shit though. But then any bad ice cream is pretty shit as well.

Noise

Coach
I literally just finished off a bowl of Streets Blue Ribbon Neapolitan ice cream.
It was great, especially the vanilla.

I will agree that bad vanilla ice cream is pretty shit though. But then any bad ice cream is pretty shit as well.
Agreed! I go to those ice creameries with all their fancy flavors and I always just get 2 scoops of vanilla. The smug pricks behind the counter always say “you know you can have 2 flavours” ... I know you f**ken prick, give me my 2 scoops of vanilla like I f**ken asked for.

Vanilla is the original and the best.

Eelogical

Referee
Agreed! I go to those ice creameries with all their fancy flavors and I always just get 2 scoops of vanilla. The smug pricks behind the counter always say “you know you can have 2 flavours” ... I know you f**ken prick, give me my 2 scoops of vanilla like I f**ken asked for.

Watch the pro's scoop your ice cream. It's done in a way to make it look like you're getting more than you think. It's all in the wrist action.

Mate, I go to those places too, and order vanilla, but ask em to take all the flavour out until I get pathetic watery pile of effluent, and then get em to put that in the cone. Then I ask 'what's this shit?'

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Do you always swear at innocent shop attendants?

Latest posts