What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
DylBro is a brilliant young talent - he has speed, vision, defence, and a good kicking game.

He took a back seat to Mitchell Moses, because he is a rookie, and Moses has way more experience, but Brown is all class.

Glenneel

Bench
That's a very big call. Hope you're right about him. Also hope his back doesn't interfere with him living up to his potential. I remain unconvinced at this stage.
Has shown plenty more than Salmon who has only been good imo in (can't remember which one) 1 game but was dropped the next week and can't remember him playing in top 17 again.

Glenneel

Bench
I reckon if Daniel Anderson had stuck with him at five-eight instead of Mortimer in (2010, was it?), he may just have come on a lot better than he did. But I suppose Anderson thought Mortimer would come good again. I suppose none of us could have predicted Morts' incredible down turn in form, and the coach just gave him too long to regain his 2009 form - while Humble languished.
Think the form of the team had a lot to do with that. If you remember they were hopeless and from what I've read they were dysfunctional behind the scenes and DA was sacked during the season wasn't he as they were running almost last? Actually, before Hayne got himself into gear, Parra were running almost last in 2009 as well.

Dylbags will either become one of the best in the game (and then join the All Blacks) or be hampered by injury and never quite get going. (And then join the All Blacks)