What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hybrideel

Bench
Maybe another back as we're probably short a quality centre and Storm are apparently/allegedly shopping Curtis Scott. If injuries occur or MJs form drops we have no decent replacements.

I wish we could land Curtis Scott instead...then we would have one of the best backlines..as well as Jennings played this year I can only see him starting to struggle in more games in the next few years..agree 2 years is a lot. 1yr with 1yr option would have been a better outcome for us..succession planning..Parry? Another centre?

I recall Curtis Scott was on the outer in Melbourne. Scott or Jennings?
Scott/Waka combination would be sweet.

It's a little hard to be too critical of them though because MJ was playing like crap at the time

Gazzamatta

Coach
It's a little hard to be too critical of them though because MJ was playing like crap at the time
I guess we'll never know. Scott was good at Melbourne but Pricky has turned him from a Prince into a frog. BA might have been a better fit for the guy. Jenkos last couple of games have been very good theres no denying that.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like Cotric but I don't think he is a super talent. A strong powerfull winger. Solid speed. He hasn't electric speed or great footwork. Depends on cost. More then 500k would be overs imo

Tooooks

Bench
You should see his f**ken brother!

7th-tackle-nick-cotric-brother-ilija-steps-up-for-mounties-36275246.html

I guess we'll never know. Scott was good at Melbourne but Pricky has turned him from a Prince into a frog. BA might have been a better fit for the guy. Jenkos last couple of games have been very good theres no denying that.

Jenkovic has been good for us for the vast majority of games he has played. Even in 2018 (?), some of the crap he copped was for making errors when trying to ground the ball and shit like that. That stuff happens. It wasn't his best year, but I think he has been a great signing for us (salary cap debacle notwithstanding).

Noise

Coach
Jenkovic has been good for us for the vast majority of games he has played. Even in 2018 (?), some of the crap he copped was for making errors when trying to ground the ball and shit like that. That stuff happens. It wasn't his best year, but I think he has been a great signing for us (salary cap debacle notwithstanding).
I actually think Jenko's 3rd Party Agreement was the only legitimate one we had.

84 Baby

Referee
He did have a horrendous run of missing tries