What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
He apparently was born on a table-top in Tennessee, meanest state in the land of the free, raised in the woods soes he knewd every tree and killed himself a bear when he was only three....or at least that's what I was told.
This is bordering on legend talk. Does anybody have a pen and a beer coaster handy?

strider

Post Whore
Are you suggesting something twizz? ... you got some goss? A feeling in your bones? Did the universe give you a hint?

hindy111

Post Whore
Charlie Staines went to hospital after having 10 plus mates over at his house and got lock jaw. Hindy111 were you there or can you shed any light on this?

I'd suspend him for 2 games. Same as Nathan.
Stefano also should be suspended for 1 game.

TheRam

Coach
Charlie Staines went to hospital after having 10 plus mates over at his house and got lock jaw. Hindy111 were you there or can you shed any light on this?

Being a very shy and reserved country lad, his face muscles probably didn't know what hit them with all the continual smiling and laughing he did after that game.

No worries, he'll be fine again when things settle down.

Soto

Bench
I'd suspend him for 2 games. Same as Nathan.
Stefano also should be suspended for 1 game.
I think Stefano's was a lot more innocent than a Tik Tok video and the lies before and after.
Staines was also probably more silly than deliberate.
Most likely with players coming back neither Stefano or Charlie would play this weekend.
If Stefano's relos and him test negative no reason why he shouldn't be picked in the 21.
Stefano was with family and friends for a minute or so. Charlie and Nathan would have been hours with their crews.

Gronk

Staff member
I think Stefano's was a lot more innocent than a Tik Tok video and the lies before and after.
Staines was also probably more silly than deliberate.
Most likely with players coming back neither Stefano or Charlie would play this weekend.
If Stefano's relos and him test negative no reason why he shouldn't be picked in the 21.
Stefano was with family and friends for a minute or so. Charlie and Nathan would have been hours with their crews.

100% Hindy is deluded if he thinks that a tik-tok f**k fest or a post game booze up is the same as a brief hand shake and hug with Mum, Dad and a few cousins.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
100% Hindy is deluded if he thinks that a tik-tok f**k fest or a post game booze up is the same as a brief hand shake and hug with Mum, Dad and a few cousins.
This idiot also thought that the Knights were the better team and unlucky, personally I disagree, playing the clown perfectly, old Hindy

Latest posts