What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Hey fellas,
What do you guys think of Josh Reynolds on a 1 year deal with an option in Eels favour as a replacement for injured D Brown? Considering that he probably wants to leave the Tigers and play some footy/finals footy, could be good as he is experienced and is a smart footballer. He also gets the opportunity to show clubs what he can do with a strong forward back.

Would rather Marshall, I think. Reynolds is experienced, enthusiastic, energetic, great team-man; but I wouldn't call him a smart footballer. but agree that Reynolds is probably better than Field.

Eelogical

Referee
Would rather Marshall, I think. Reynolds is experienced, enthusiastic, energetic, great team-man; but I wouldn't call him a smart footballer. but agree that Reynolds is probably better than Field.
Are you hollering for a Marshall?

Spooner

Juniors
Apart from the forced injury to D.Brown the team picks itself. We haven’t seen much squad rotation at all. Do you think that will be to our detriment come finals?

We have seen the Storm, the Roosters and the Raiders with wholesale injuries resulting in of forced changes. Those sides are now getting refreshed players coming back are are arguably better for it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Apart from the forced injury to D.Brown the team picks itself. We haven’t seen much squad rotation at all. Do you think that will be to our detriment come finals?

We have seen the Storm, the Roosters and the Raiders with wholesale injuries resulting in of forced changes. Those sides are now getting refreshed players coming back are are arguably better for it.

These 65 min games by our middles and 80 mins a week by Lane could be having an effect.
Poor sqaud and bench use

hindy111

Post Whore
Benji last game is to be moved to Leichardt.
This won't be a easy game for the Eels.
We need to win 3/4 to finish gauranteed top 4. With Brisbane,Penrith and Tigers coming.
This and Brisbane game are must wins. Copping a passion g last week was a double blow as our for and against is now only 10 points better then Raiders. Almost like another loss.
I can only see Raiders losing this weekend and then winning out. Positive with that is Rooster maybe 4 points behind after this weekemd and they play 3 more top 8 sides.

strider

Post Whore
Benji last game is to be moved to Leichardt.
This won't be a easy game for the Eels.
We need to win 3/4 to finish gauranteed top 4. With Brisbane,Penrith and Tigers coming.
This and Brisbane game are must wins. Copping a passion g last week was a double blow as our for and against is now only 10 points better then Raiders. Almost like another loss.
I can only see Raiders losing this weekend and then winning out. Positive with that is Rooster maybe 4 points behind after this weekemd and they play 3 more top 8 sides.
Wow ... our draw has been terrible .... we get whacked by Mary's last game ... and now Benji's last game .... we are cursed .... not like the panthers who have been handed the unicorn draw

hineyrulz

Post Whore
These 65 min games by our middles and 80 mins a week by Lane could be having an effect.
Poor sqaud and bench use
Our middles look fried, I know we did lose some bench players for a few weeks but 18 games in a row and then finals it was always going to be a balancing act. Once again you would have to say another tactical fail from Bea Arthur.

Latest posts