What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

jason taylor

Bench
There’s some whispers getting louder on social media in regards to us signing the Fox... interesting if this is to happen cause I know he was keen on the fullback role, don’t think he would get that here.
Interesting how our backline would look next year if MJ does miss the year and if we sign Ado Carr and now the signing of Opacic (who I believe will put some serious pressure on a starting position)

Storm want a player in return (seemed to be the stumbling block with the Tigers) so might suggest that we are offering the Storm Sivo or Fergo?

I like the Lussick signing. Handy backup hooker that we’ve been in need of. Has big game experience too having played n a super league GF and scored the winning try to get Salford into the Challenge Cup final. Can probably cover the halves at a pinch as well as a bench utility (played there in the juniors a little iirc)

Noise

Coach
There’s some whispers getting louder on social media in regards to us signing the Fox... interesting if this is to happen cause I know he was keen on the fullback role, don’t think he would get that here.
Interesting how our backline would look next year if MJ does miss the year and if we sign Ado Carr and now the signing of Opacic (who I believe will put some serious pressure on a starting position)
Fergo to centre?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He can, he’s a decent player and will probably crack our top 17. But hardly anything to get excited about.

If he’s our best purchase this off season
i can see us going backward last next season. Hope I’m wrong I usually am.
Backwards because we've replaced Evans with Papalii? It's the same f**ken team that ran third ffs. Except Drown and Mahoney will be a year older and better, and a couple of our forwards will have Origin experience. I suppose we'll be without Mennings.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But, we're looking for our squad to be strengthened. Well, I thought that's the way we need to go if we want to win the unachievable title.
We're relying on improvement in Drown/Mahoney, plus improved familiarity between our players. Finally some stability.

Joely01

Bench
Storm want a player in return (seemed to be the stumbling block with the Tigers) so might suggest that we are offering the Storm Sivo or Fergo?

I like the Lussick signing. Handy backup hooker that we’ve been in need of. Has big game experience too having played n a super league GF and scored the winning try to get Salford into the Challenge Cup final. Can probably cover the halves at a pinch as well as a bench utility (played there in the juniors a little iirc)

Well the rumour is Gennings is already going there, would he be enough?
Yeah I like all 3 signings, I think they add a class of depth we have been lacking

IFR33K

Coach
Are you thinking of Blake Harrison, who had the water skiing accident?
I get confused between them as they both seem to be cases where we signed the older brother to get the more highly rated younger brother, and in both cases they were shit signings

Yep that’s who. I recall it was a water incident. What ever happened to him?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon he would be a surprisingly good Centre actually
Yeah i remember that awesome game against the Riff last year where he dropped about 80 balls at centre, he is awful at trying to catch a ball near the line in traffic which is why he has never made it as a centre. His form was down this yeah but he was horribly used, he is a winger and a winger only.