What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
No doubt he would be harder to stop than Gutherson mate. But I think you'll find Gutherson is one of the fastest at the club.
I actually remember Auvau being a better defender than attacker, he had plenty of whack in hits (pardon the pun).

Where did the 'Gutherson be slow' rhetoric come from? Not from watching NRL.

I like Auvaa signing. The guy was a beast in 2014, physically imposing out wide. Was looking ok recently until, um...
I guess he is on 2nd tier, and will work hard to make the most of what will be his final chance (one woulf assume).
Could be massive for us and force his way in even if everyone is fit.

Gronk

Staff member
So what happened to Jackson Hastings ? Remains unsigned ? Seems odd TBH that he's not got a contract as yet.

hindy111

Post Whore
I dare say they knew they couldn't afford to keep Maloney. He'd be on double what he was on at the Roosters and more than double what Hastings would be on.

WRONG Maloney was signed for decent $$ after killing it at Warriors. He has however gone up another level.