What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Amazing how you think my question was hypothetical, yet you like ts quint’s hypothetical response :thinking:

I don’t see my original response as hypothetical.
He plays for a team that wins all the time. He also didn’t do much in a team that ended up losing.

Are these not facts?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Amazing how you think my question was hypothetical, yet you like ts quint’s hypothetical response :thinking:
Whether a team would've won or lost if a game was played again is entirely hypothetical. They could've replayed it ten times with the same 34 players and gotten ten different scorelines. But at least the thought experiment of swapping one player for another means you think about the non-hypothetical differences between the two. Mofo is better at some things, JAC is better at others.

IFR33K

Coach
Probably not.
I just don’t think it’s fair to call one a match winner when he’s in a team of superstars, while the other plus with a bunch of nuffies so he’s not.

For the record I think JAC is a better player. Superstar winger. I just reckon Nofa is a bloody good winger as well.

Well that’s my opinion. JAC is a match winner and a better player than the other dude.

84 Baby

Referee
Did a fair bit in game 2, though.
Dare I say it?
tenor.gif

Gronk

Staff member
I'm confused. Widdop moved back to England but his wife in kids are now back in Australia and he's homesick for them in AU. Anywho doesn't he have a bung shoulder?