What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
When is Noufalouma coming ??

Nofoaluma. Can we afford him and Fergo on the same roster ? If so, do we disrespect Fergo and not play him or shove him to Reggies ?

LOL that Tigers would want Mansour over Nofoaluma BTW.

I look forward to signing Nofoaluma as it will give me a new sledge at Bankwest and you'll hear me screaming "F**king run straight Nofa !!!!!!!!!"

Noise

Coach
Nofoaluma. Can we afford him and Fergo on the same roster ? If so, do we disrespect Fergo and not play him or shove him to Reggies ?

LOL that Tigers would want Mansour over Nofoaluma BTW.

I look forward to signing Nofoaluma as it will give me a new sledge at Bankwest and you'll hear me screaming "F**king run straight Nofa !!!!!!!!!"
Wouldn't we just put Fergo to centre?

Gronk

Staff member
Wouldn't we just put Fergo to centre?

Yes, but I am assuming that there is a reason why BA hasn't done it already. After all, it was obvious that Waqa and Fergo should have swapped positions 6 months ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fergo was dreadful at centre the few games we played him there, sticking him in the centre’s takes away what he does best. Tough carries from our own end.

Noise

Coach
Yes, but I am assuming that there is a reason why BA hasn't done it already. After all, it was obvious that Waqa and Fergo should have swapped positions 6 months ago.
I guess because Fergo is a better winger than Blake. And Jenning's hadn't been busted for drugs.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So I saw on the news last night that the dogs offered JAC 2mill over 4 years. That doesn't seem overs to me. Isn't Fergo on 500 per year?

Latest posts