What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
All of those players would be better than Pritchard playing as a battering ram, which is what he was used as most often this year.
I agree, which is why I think we need to find a quality 80 minute hooker to allow three props on the bench.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was thinking Vaughn in the range of 200k....

If you look into every prop Pou you could say they all do the same thing when it comes to stats. There is not a lot of difference.
I am a fan of the storms to front rowers as they are very mobile. I do like a prop thou who can push the line back when he hits it.Mannah will drive forward.The rest of our proprs stop dead when hit line. It is also about wearing the opposition out and that's what guys like Klemmer do.

TheRam

Coach
Vaughn is very good and gets regular 120+ up, but where he needs to improve is his aggression and therefore bringing in more defenders to contain him. This is why Sticky opts for Boyd who makes less metres over him because he tiers the defense out more.

In saying that he would be a great addition to our squad if we nabbed him at the right price. Which by the way would be the trifecta of all three forwards that I wanted us to sign when we started looking at what was available for next year. Vave and Brown being the other two.

Brilliant job from all involved at the club no matter whether we sign him or not even at this stage of recruitment.

I was thinking this Fogarty fellow, I wonder if he could make a great dummy half maybe? He seems to have all the attributes including tackling, speed and involvement, not to mention passing and kicking skills.

Now if we can upgrade Semi's contract for next year and then include an extension with that upgrade, it would be close to a perfect recruitment drive for our club. Not a bad outcome at all considering the SHIT that we have all had to put up with over this and the last few seasons overall.

It is amazing how great things can be if you have one good leader at the club(Arthur) to guide and hold everything together. That is why I say fellas, this is just the beginning and Bernie hasn't even started yet. So strap yourselves in for a stellar future for our club now that all the arseholes have been rissoled and a true quality board will take charge.

I'm excited!!! Aren't you?

TheRam

Coach
who hacked Ram's account?

El Dicko, I get that you find it hard to comprehend most things, but I have always been consistent in my loathing of the incompetence in our club and as such have been one of the most vocal critics about our disastrous fortunes over the years. Nothing here has changed.

What has changed if I may point out to you since you once again fail to grasp the bleeding obvious, is our management for the first time in my living memory, is now and will be from here on in, hopefully, governed by competent professionals.

Hooray for that I say. Now won't you join me and most others in being a little more agreeable and happy for once, instead of your constant conspiracy crapola that the NRL and the incompetent Greenberg and Grant are out to get us. Just accept it for what it is, their inability to run the NRL/ARLC effectively and competently and not a planed vendetta attack on our great club.

You need to try a little harder champ and try to think. You might find you like the benefits.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Now if we can upgrade Semi's contract for next year and then include an extension with that upgrade, it would be close to a perfect recruitment drive for our club.
Sooooo, Sixties over on TCT seems pretty confident Semi will stay (and upgrade). Usually a pretty good guide and probably more credible than the merkins at the telegraph

hindy111

Post Whore
who hacked Ram's account?

He just isnt as one eyed as some people on here.
I agree with a lot of what Ram has to say. Before our board gave us what fans wanted to hear.Big name signings that kept fans happy as they lined own pockets.

Gronk

Staff member
He just isnt as one eyed as some people on here.
I agree with a lot of what Ram has to say. Before our board gave us what fans wanted to hear.Big name signings that kept fans happy as they lined own pockets.

Gee that's news to me. The old Board embezzled club funds as well ? There you go.