What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I didn't see or read what John grant has said does anyone know if it is as long winded as boring and as pointless as his speech at the Ken Thornett awards?

TheRam

Coach
New conspiracy: toddles knew normie was right up there in the dally m's ... couldnt run the risk that cheating parra scum might get the dally m - 8 games out merkin

I will figure out how todd caused world famine later on

No need, he's a Jew. All Jews cause world famine. Der.

Parra47

Juniors
So far for 2017 we have picked up:

Siosaia VAVE - 8 - Manly
Nathan BROWN - 11,8 - Souths
George JENNINGS - 2,3 - Penrith
Josh HOFFMAN - 1,2,3,6 - Gold Coast
Jamal FOGARTY - 6,7 - ex Gold Coast
Sam HUGHES - ? - Cronulla
Ray STONE - 13,11 - Wests

Lost:

Junior PAULO - 8 - Canberra, (mid season)
Nathan PEATS 9 - Gold Coast, (mid season)
Anthony WATMOUGH - 13/11 - Retiring, (mid season)
Ryan MORGAN - 2,3 - Melbourne, (mid season)
Kieran MOSS - 1 - Bradford, (mid season)
Keiran FORAN - 6,7 - Warriors
Michael GORDON - 1.2 - Roosters
Tyrell FUIMAONO - 3,11 - Souths

Any confirmed players anyone else knows of who are coming or going?

TheRam

Coach
I know I have probably said this every year for the past 10 years, buy I'm again calling the whole Dally M thing a Murdoch hoax.

Herbert (Dally) Messenger played circa 1908 and repped for his country, but was hardly an immortal.

The Dally M award was promoted by the (at the time) Sydney arvo newspaper the Daily Mirror and the infamy of Dally M has been exaggerated beyond reasonable proportions since the 1980s when this scheme was first concocted.

Herb might have been a decent player in the original comp, but you cannot tell me he is the one who is most deserving of our annual Best and Fairest award.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/herbert-messenger/summary.html

I get that the Rothmans Medal needed to be upgraded with an award equal to the Brownlow, but it was very cheeky of News Ltd to do this and really needs to be changed.

I think it's best left as Dally M's. If you were to change it now, there are any number of players that you could choose to be the best. Then bias could be seen as coming into it. Who do you choose?

There would be heaps of supporters that would spew no matter who you chose and probably rightly so.

I think the title is best left to someone that no living person can support or refute as the best of all time. The legend and mystic just gets bigger and bigger with time. That can only be a good thing for the game.

"Like the guy dead set had wings out there, not like that pretender Thurston who needed to tattoo them on. What a hoax."

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So far for 2017 we have picked up:

Siosaia VAVE - 8 - Manly
Nathan BROWN - 11,8 - Souths
George JENNINGS - 2,3 - Penrith
Josh HOFFMAN - 1,2,3,6 - Gold Coast
Jamal FOGARTY - 6,7 - ex Gold Coast
Sam HUGHES - ? - Cronulla
Ray STONE - 13,11 - Wests

Lost:

Junior PAULO - 8 - Canberra, (mid season)
Nathan PEATS 9 - Gold Coast, (mid season)
Anthony WATMOUGH - 13/11 - Retiring, (mid season)
Ryan MORGAN - 2,3 - Melbourne, (mid season)
Kieran MOSS - 1 - Bradford, (mid season)
Keiran FORAN - 6,7 - Warriors
Michael GORDON - 1.2 - Roosters
Tyrell FUIMAONO - 3,11 - Souths

Any confirmed players anyone else knows of who are coming or going?
Whom the f**k is Sam Hughes?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
F#ck u grant. The system is the root cause ya stupid merkin

086889-da094570-97f6-11e5-b684-8b47ede8a59b.jpg