What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Rather then have the boys in the gym all off season id get them into some physical farm work.
Carrying bags of concrete, digging, swinging the axe etc. Gym makes bulk muscles which is fine but I seen 100s of guys who go to gym. And none are as strong as guys who have these jobs where they use there muscles in a natural way all day.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
iPhone 10, don’t think so. Do I need to allow your cookies?
yes, and if you have an add blocker which can sometimes be part of a VPN, you should white list LU as the new upgrade disables certain features if you have an add blocker.

gaffer

Juniors
maybe the board should put in coaches contracts that every time the team losses that's 10 grand out of their pay

Dyl Brown is great defensively but offers zero in attack. We need to shift him to centre outside Waqa next year, and we need to go to the market for a 5/8th
Lock or utility off the bench. He’s not worth 200k per season. Same with Gutho overrated hack. He does a couple of him thrusts and thinks he’s a star

Wally21

Bench
Rather then have the boys in the gym all off season id get them into some physical farm work.
Carrying bags of concrete, digging, swinging the axe etc. Gym makes bulk muscles which is fine but I seen 100s of guys who go to gym. And none are as strong as guys who have these jobs where they use there muscles in a natural way all day.
Hindy, at the start of last year, the panthers went through a two week course with SERT in QLD, the QLD version of our Special operations group. My brother in law is a member of SERT and he did they broke them down and built them up again. I thought it had a massive impact on their toughness last year but I could be looking at it from my brother in law’s perspective

Hindy, at the start of last year, the panthers went through a two week course with SERT in QLD, the QLD version of our Special operations group. My brother in law is a member of SERT and he did they broke them down and built them up again. I thought it had a massive impact on their toughness last year but I could be looking at it from my brother in law’s perspective
Like I said, we need more bootcamping.

eels_fan

First Grade
Maybe Gutho to 6 is the option and we let Dyl go and try to pickup a strong 1. I’m sure the dogs, tigers or warriors would love Dyl.

eels_fan

First Grade
So what do we do for next week?

no RCG, no Mahoney, Ice may miss a week for his knees given he had a similar charge not that long back (praying not or we are in more trouble if that’s possible).

Russell
Sivo
niukore
Dyl Brown
Waqa
Gutho
Moses
Paulo
Lussick
Ice
Carty
Matto