What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That would be so us let Dylan Brown go only for him to become one of the best players in the game. Maybe it's not the players it's the people in charge coming up with the U's 8's game plans from the Rouse Hill Rhino's??? Can we really judge any of the players fairly under Coach Front load???

I watched us play the Donkey's in 2018 at Scumcorp and i couldn't believe how poor our attacking structures were, honestly my cousins son's U13's team attacks with better structures i had witnessed that night. amazingly enough 3 years on the same two responsible are still here and people are surprised why our attack is still garbage??? I'm not sure who the coach was i should try and find out and pass his details onto the club for our new attack coach he couldn't do any worse.

Last edited:

gaffer

Juniors
Dyl Brown is great defensively but offers zero in attack. We need to shift him to centre outside Waqa next year, and we need to go to the market for a 5/8th
give carty a go at 5/8 dylan to centre and make waqa a winger because there's only the touchy to pass to and he's not on our side

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon it would be

1. Guth
2.sivo
3 waqa
4 opacic
5 duster
6 dB
7 Moses
8 jnr
9,lussick
10 kaufusi
11 ice
12 matto
13 nrown

14 wsmith
15 Bryce
16 lane
17 marata

Chipmunk

Coach
So what do we do for next week?

no RCG, no Mahoney, Ice may miss a week for his knees given he had a similar charge not that long back (praying not or we are in more trouble if that’s possible).

Russell
Sivo
niukore
Dyl Brown
Waqa
Gutho
Moses
Paulo
Lussick
Ice
Carty
Matto
Brown

smith
Lane
Kaufusi
Makatoa

I can't see the coach doing any more than swapping Niukore/Kaufusi around and bringing Lussick in.

SneakyEel

Juniors
This would be the team I'd be fielding next week:
1. Gutherson
2. Sivo
3.Blake
4.Penisni
5.Fergo
6.D.Brown
7.Moses
8.Paulo
9.Lussick
10.Lane
11.Cartwright
12.Matterson
13.N.Brown
14.Papali'i
15.Kaufusi
16.Niukore
17.Smith

We are really missing impact off the bench and I feel Papali'i will give us that. Penisini offered more in attack than Opacic and I think his defence is just as good. Cartwright is wasted on the bench so he's been promoted to the starting side to offer some spark to the left edge.

Just reflecting on the game. I have never seen a team get so exposed in the edge like how they did last night. Fergo copped heaps of shit for it. Dumpster is not getting blamed as much. Or is it just shit coaching. For Me it’s the coaching. The coaching is the one thing that has been consistently shit throughout the last 8 years

Noise

Coach
Just reflecting on the game. I have never seen a team get so exposed in the edge like how they did last night. Fergo copped heaps of shit for it. Dumpster is not getting blamed as much. Or is it just shit coaching. For Me it’s the coaching. The coaching is the one thing that has been consistently shit throughout the last 8 years
It’s the coaching. Our edge defenders come up hard, stay square and wedge on the end of the line. It’s outdated and easy to get through (around).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's the plodding middle defence that forces the edges to compress. The reason the right side is exposed more than the left is because Souths attack better to their left, like most teams.

Incorrect

Coach
Connor Watson still un-signed for next year. A few clubs mentioned as chasing him but we're not one of them... We should be IMO

hineyrulz

Post Whore
exactly what has A johns been doing with our spine players other that telling them about old boys drinking days at newie
It doesn’t matter he does with our halves when we are stuck with the same old boring shit playing Front load ball.

JokerEel

Coach
exactly what has A johns been doing with our spine players other that telling them about old boys drinking days at newie

Yep I would be getting Cooper Cronk and Cam Smith on the books or consulting during the offseason.. Or even Billy Slater as he has aspirations to coach QLD.. They know the mentality what is required..

Latest posts