What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Well you're right. When trying to decide how much to put on them I thought about how I'd feel if we won and I lost that amount of money. Turns out if it was more than $300 I'd be going for the Knights.

If we cant best the Knights BA s times up I am afraid. The war of the Nut Huggerz vs the death riders will heat up. Makes for a great off-season.
A win followed by a flogging the following will also be a war.
Two wins and nut hugs win. A win against knights followed by a close loss will be a draw.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Mate what are the chances of him developing an offload with this lot coaching?

Remember our head coach prioritises the collision over everything else and Niukore has the collision down pat. So I can't see our coaches tinkering from there. They don't believe in extras attack wise, well not until the last couple of weeks anyway where they said they did training in the attack area and we have see a little improvement in response.

I swear our coach as much as I like the guy for being a Parra man and he seems like a great guy, he is so stuck and limited as a thinker and a coach. He needs to be dragged kicking and screaming for obvious changes to happen. I really hope he adjusts this poor trait of his for a coach for everyone's sake.

WTF?

We lead the NRL in offloads.

Edit - we're second.

As you were.......

Gazzamatta

Coach
If we cant best the Knights BA s times up I am afraid. The war of the Nut Huggerz vs the death riders will heat up. Makes for a great off-season.
Two wins and nut hugs win. A win against knights followed by a close loss will be a draw.
BAs win over The Storm last week will see him survive regardless of results. I must say stopping them getting the 20 consecutive win record and disappointing that grub Kaufusi on his 150th was my highlight of the year and something totally unexpected. The Storm dont lose those matches and we bested them all over the park. Its enough to get me excited for next year and who knows whats possible after that win. Lets go boys. Ill be cheering. 2022 is a long way off.

84 Baby

Referee
Bold prediction

hineyrulz

Post Whore