What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Curtis Scott cleared. Does he come back into the fold i wonder..

That’s only one of the set of charges against him, isn’t it? Does he still have these to deal with:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Brent naden released from the kennel (Dogs) after 10 rounds and gone to the Jungle (Tigers).

He lasted as long as Aaron Woods did at Belmore.

Look out Reed you wont get the same loyalty from Gus as you would have here at Parramatta.

He will throw you out the moment he finds a new gun dummy half onto the scene.

IFR33K

Coach
Brent naden released from the kennel (Dogs) after 10 rounds and gone to the Jungle (Tigers).

Look out Reed you wont get the same loyalty from Gus as you would have here at Parramatta.

have you watched him play? I recently watched a game where he must of dropped the ball 4 times.

I guess they’re clearing the decks to fit Kikau and rheed in.

King-Gutho94

Coach
have you watched him play? I recently watched a game where he must of dropped the ball 4 times.

I guess they’re clearing the decks to fit Kikau and rheed in.
Yeah i know I dont know why they signed him.

Any professional player that goes out the night before a GF and wants to sniff some nose beers can't be taken seriously.

Its just hilarious though he has been moved on. 10 weeks into a 2 year contract.

Even though some cap space has been cleared I would think the dogs would still be chipping in a little bit to the tigers for at least 18 months.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i know I dont know why they signed him.

Any professional player that goes out the night before a GF and wants to sniff some nose beers can't be taken seriously.

Its just hilarious though he has been moved on. 10 weeks into a 2 year contract.

Even though some cap space has been cleared I would think the dogs would still be chipping in a little bit to the tigers for at least 18 months.
on NRL360 they seem to be suggesting he jumped ship cos Barrett got the arse

Gazzamatta

Coach
I see Fitzgibbons brave selection to move his gun half to fullback to cover Kennedys absence lasted a total of one week. It definitely weakened his team and he fixed it quick. A debut jersey for his replacement this week apparently.

emjaycee

Coach

Naden may have had a "Barrett" clause seeing they were both at Penrith last year.

edit: FFS emjaycee, look at the comments below about NRL360 before you post.