What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well this is true. I spotted Lane in the trial and said he would be having a huge season. Some of us have a good eye for talent.
You're a nice guy but have no idea when comes to this sort of stuff. But you can't be good at everything.
pre season:

PN.Brown - Silly offloads, odd dropped ball, not huge power
LANE - Lacks power and line breaking ability
Marata - One dimensional
Matterson -Incosistent and lacks power
Kafusi - Bad hands and inconsistent
Cartwright - Plays soft

first trial:
Lanes been beat on field by some way.

Eye for talent? Or throw enough darts, and continuously repost the correct few that hit….

UPDATE - second post may be a typo (best?), but there’s plenty of other posts not rating Lane…

He does a lot of work in defense. I dont think he is lazy. He can be sloppy at times covering in defense.
He has average power. Doesn't skittel defenders like you want out wide. Similar to Matterson.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
pre season:

first trial:

Eye for talent? Or throw enough darts, and continuously repost the correct few that hit….

UPDATE - second post may be a typo (best?), but there’s plenty of other posts not rating Lane…

Jealousy is a curse mate.

Lanes been best on field by some way. I never said pre season. I said after first trial. He looked fitter and faster.

N.Brown has since been dropped and Cartwright barely any minutes. So correct.
Maratas forms been below average and he is one dimensional. Runs hard buts that's all.
Kafusi bad hands and inconsitent? Well yes.
Matterson I based comments on last season. f**king rabbit. He is having a good season. Before this year he has been dissapointing if ask me.

So I got it correct on everyone bar Matterson well sort of. His form had been below what we expected for what we paid for the rabbit

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
I reckon Brown will be playing rugby by 2025 so we need to get what we can out of him. I’d hedge the next few years on him and pay him big plus increase what he is on for this season.

Latest posts