What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Like you Suity., I can’t remember my first game. It was at Cumberland and would have been in 1976. I would have been 5.
I remember my old man used to love going to Leichhardt on a Wednesday night to watch the Amco cup. As a little tacker watching a night game under lights was about the most exciting thing I could have imagined. If memory serves me correctly, we won an Amco cup at some stage?? Maybe Some of the slightly more mature gentlemen might be able to help me out with that
We did win an Amco Cup. I think it was 1980. Coach John Peard?

Avenger

Immortal
Is signing Barrett going to save Bea yet again??? Lol fair dinkum the people making the decisions have NFI. And why should they care it’s not like us fans or members can do anything about it.
No chance I’d allow any signings for next year until we know what’s happening with BA after the conclusion the 2022 campaign.

Avenger

Immortal
Maguire and Barrett. Two guys who will probably never coach NRL again after recent disasters. They definitely fit the brief.
Exactly my thoughts. I wonder why BA wouldn’t consider someone like Seibold? I think he has plenty to offer. Is it because he is a chance of being a NRL first grade coach again? He is a former NRL coach of the year and has already achieved more than BA has. I’m almost certain he has reached a preliminary final with Souths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No chance I’d allow any signings for next year until we know what’s happening with BA after the conclusion the 2022 campaign.
It looks like they aren’t even contemplating doing anything with the head coach if he’s actively interviewing for assistant coaches for next year. This whole club is just so amateur.

Avenger

Immortal
It looks like they aren’t even contemplating doing anything with the head coach if he’s actively interviewing for assistant coaches for next year. This whole club is just so amateur.
He can interview all he wants. Everything will change if we limp out. Have faith.