What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just amazing that the Roosters can get every player to sign for unders, and even more amazing is that the media and then the Nrl say “ nothing to see here , move along”

Buzz runs a story that the Eels are in trouble as they have some well paid players, had suggested something about the Roosters cap but that went quiet quickly. So a team with Tedesco, Sualii, Manu, Tupou, Keary, Crichton, Radley, JWH, Collins then extends Walker on a multi million contract adds the Cheese for $800k and what do we hear, crickets. All good as Takaeako is off contract, oh well.

That’s Rugba League , seems there is a reluctance to call out one or two clubs.

I don't understand how players can sign for unders to play for the Roosters, but we couldn't sign Israel Folau all those years ago for under his NRL-determined market value...

The NRL are a joke, pure and simple.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I noticed a few people on twitter suggesting the Penrith trainer who got into an altercation with Cody walker last night after the match was also sledging parramatta players in the final out at penrith.

Is this true or just rumour dribble on social media.

Incorrect

Coach
I noticed a few people on twitter suggesting the Penrith trainer who got into an altercation with Cody walker last night after the match was also sledging parramatta players in the final out at penrith.

Is this true or just rumour dribble on social media.
Don't really care tbh.... If he got under Cody Walker's skin then he's OK in my books!! Lol

We just need to block all that noise out for the next 7 days and "Get It Done"...

#GID

King-Gutho94

Coach
Don't really care tbh.... If he got under Cody Walker's skin then he's OK in my books!! Lol

We just need to block all that noise out for the next 7 days and "Get It Done"...

#GID
Cody walker is a timebomb most weeks. It gives me great pleasure seeing him not show up in a big game yet again.

I was surprised some people on twitter suggesting under the tweet the same trainer was sledging parramatta players 2 weeks ago.

Anyway if true hopefully karma is a birch next week.

Those pesky trainers at Penrith cost us last year.