What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Offloading Nathan Brown should also be a priority. His money should be used to upgrade Moses, Brown and Penisini for season 2023.

If we have Blake's full contract available in 24 that should be enough to keep atleast Moses and Brown happy

Avenger

Immortal
What a load of bullshit. Both will stay. Moses has an option in his favour which he hasn’t decided on yet and Brown exercised his for next year. I’m tipping that they will both re sign for another 3 years until the end of 2026. By then Brown will be the priority going forward and Moses will be replaced by a new halfback.

JokerEel

Coach
What a load of bullshit. Both will stay. Moses has an option in his favour which he hasn’t decided on yet and Brown exercised his for next year. I’m tipping that they will both re sign for another 3 years until the end of 2026. By then Brown will be the priority going forward and Moses will be replaced by a new halfback.

100% as I just posted the cap is going up but no one knows by how much that's what everyone is holding out for.